Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AUKEY 10000mAh Power Bank, $23.99 free shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2020 3:01 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
193 posts
438 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY 10000mAh Power Bank, $23.99 free shipping

AUKEY 10000mAh Power Bank, 18W USB-C Portable Charger with Power Delivery & Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack for iPhone X, Nintendo Switch and More

Use code RMPDI8DC at checkout for an additional $12 off which brings the price down to 23.99 all in with free shipping.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1602 posts
2036 upvotes
This was $16.99 last month. I picked it up on that deal.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
20051 posts
5757 upvotes
Scarberia
Hot Fire if 20k mAh
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1786 posts
1205 upvotes
Near You
Shows 35.99 for me.

Edit: I am idiot, did not read entirety of first post.
Last edited by mistytalon on Jul 23rd, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• AMEX Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Cobalt • Bonvoy
• MC HSBC Premier WE• NBC WE • BRIM
• AT&T Unl Max CA/US/MX US$34 Group Buy • Google Fi • Free.fr
Aeroplan SE • KLM Silver • Marriott Titanium • Hyatt Globalist •
Earn miles•Fly the world
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2015
631 posts
383 upvotes
This 20,000 mAh power bank with digital display is a better deal @ $27.99. Comes with carrying pouch and LED reading lamp but you need your own USB charger and does not have USB-C cable.

INIU Portable Charger, LED Display 20000mAh Power Bank with Type C & Micro USB Input, Dual 3A High-speed Output Battery Pack with Flashlight

Or for $19.99 (instore price), get the ubiolabs 10,000 mAh charging kit from Costco. This one has a 4-segment LED status display and comes with 2.4A USB charger and USB-C cable.

Costco.ca online link...

Both power banks appear to hold their charge for weeks if not used. The 20,000 mAh unit is quite heavy and doesn't feel comfortable in a pant pocket. .
Last edited by SAM3674 on Jul 23rd, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
193 posts
438 upvotes
09halu wrote: lol didn't include usb c to usb c cable. There are so many better options out there if you search through the website
like this one, i ordered last month
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HRJ ... UTF8&psc=1
Why would you need a USB C to C cable? It comes with a USB a to c cable and that's all you need . And don't compare a cheap no name brand like GETIHU that mainly use fake reviews to aukey .
Member
Sep 13, 2019
296 posts
457 upvotes
Quebec
Nabiltb10 wrote: Why would you need a USB C to C cable? It comes with a USB a to c cable and that's all you need . And don't compare a cheap no name brand like GETIHU that mainly use fake reviews to aukey .
Rip I got a GETIHU... But will definitely switch to Anker if it fails
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8351 posts
8577 upvotes
Nabiltb10 wrote: Why would you need a USB C to C cable? It comes with a USB a to c cable and that's all you need . And don't compare a cheap no name brand like GETIHU that mainly use fake reviews to aukey .
USB-C PD, that's why?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1324 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
Majokito wrote: This was $16.99 last month. I picked it up on that deal.
Wow, that's a good deal dude....

Nice win!
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Banned
Jul 21, 2020
10 posts
8 upvotes
It's been on charge for around four hours and it's only got two charge lights illuminated so I'm hoping that is a glitch because at this rate it will take 24 hours to charge
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
599 upvotes
Brandon
SAM3674 wrote: This 20,000 mAh power bank with digital display is a better deal @ $27.99. Comes with carrying pouch and LED reading lamp but you need your own USB charger and does not have USB-C cable.

INIU Portable Charger, LED Display 20000mAh Power Bank with Type C & Micro USB Input, Dual 3A High-speed Output Battery Pack with Flashlight

Or for $19.99 (instore price), get the ubiolabs 10,000 mAh charging kit from Costco. This one has a 4-segment LED status display and comes with 2.4A USB charger and USB-C cable.

Costco.ca online link...

Both power banks appear to hold their charge for weeks if not used. The 20,000 mAh unit is quite heavy and doesn't feel comfortable in a pant pocket. .
Does the digital led charger have USB C PD?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8351 posts
8577 upvotes
dboyman5 wrote: Does the digital led charger have USB C PD?
Nope, putting it in an inferior class IMHO.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7494 posts
4100 upvotes
Toronto
repatch wrote: USB-C PD, that's why?
Wait power delivery is not possible through A to C cable?

Also, is power delivery just faster, or has to do with providing more power than a device can consume (ie. You can use the device while charging, and charge will go up rather than stay same or go down)?
Member
User avatar
Mar 14, 2017
242 posts
158 upvotes
09halu wrote: lol didn't include usb c to usb c cable. There are so many better options out there if you search through the website
like this one, i ordered last month
I'd rather get my own C to C cable from a brand that I can trust.
Member
User avatar
Mar 14, 2017
242 posts
158 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Wait power delivery is not possible through A to C cable?

Also, is power delivery just faster, or has to do with providing more power than a device can consume (ie. You can use the device while charging, and charge will go up rather than stay same or go down)?
USB-PD is defined only for C to C. A to C you are back to the previously methods.

It depends on what type of device you are charging. For phones or tablets it may not matter so much, but laptops are a different story. For example, to charge my laptop at work using USB-C, it will only charge while powered up if it is from a C output using C cable.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
16853 posts
4630 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Nabiltb10 wrote: Why would you need a USB C to C cable? It comes with a USB a to c cable and that's all you need . And don't compare a cheap no name brand like GETIHU that mainly use fake reviews to aukey .
For PD, you need USB C to USB C. Otherwise, buy a even cheaper unit
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 13, 2002
5526 posts
1895 upvotes
A B C 1 2 3
iVel004 wrote: Rip I got a GETIHU... But will definitely switch to Anker if it fails
I've had this one for more than a year now and I haven't had any problems with it. Build quality seems on par with the bigger brands like RAVPower and Aukey, Anker.
Life

Top