Aukey 12W Black Touch Sensative Dimmable Turnable LED Desk Lamp $37.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2017 11:28 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9247 posts
10829 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Aukey 12W Black Touch Sensative Dimmable Turnable LED Desk Lamp $37.99

Looks like this is on sale again. While not the lowest price still a good price (Lowest was last year at $35.99)

https://www.amazon.ca/Desk-AUKEY-Dimmab ... B01BWFG0AA

Don't forget your favourite cashback site.

Owned this for almost year now and this thing is great for reading

Versatile LED desk lamp to enhance any space with evenly diffused light that reduces glare and eyestrain
Get the ideal lighting setup for every situation with 5 lighting presets, ranging from cool to warm, and 7 smoothly scaling light levels—all on the seamlessly integrated touch panel
Adjustable arm, rotating base, and swiveling lamp head for perfect positioning and lighting angle
Conveniently charge your phone or other USB devices with the discreet, built-in USB port

10 replies
Apr 10, 2017
41 posts
6 upvotes
Oreokilla wrote: Wow such an obvious paid post.
I was skeptical too, but to be fair it is on sale according to camel.

Topic starter just copy pasted the Amazon description. Their account history is legit
Oct 5, 2008
254 posts
95 upvotes
This is your regular reminder that Aukey (unlike for example Anker) is not reliable -- they have downright forged a safety certificate in the past.
Apr 27, 2003
544 posts
45 upvotes
Seems pretty cool, but expensive for a little desk lamp....
Where's the beef?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4779 posts
3281 upvotes
Vancouver
Oreokilla wrote: Wow such an obvious paid post.
If its Geekbuying i would agree but Amazon without a coupon code, its probably not paid. Paid amazon generally use coupon codes because that way they can track the number of time a code is used (and in turn pay the person X or give them whatever items based on the number of times the coupon was used).

This lamp has been this price before during lightning deal and seems like regular price is $50.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5159 posts
4630 upvotes
Edmonton
I have this lamp and I like it a lot. It's my third desk lamp from Amazon and this is by far the largest in height and size of lighting surface. The light is very well diffused and the lamp allows you to change from yellow to white. The built in USB charger is pretty quick as well but I haven't really timed it. No complains so far and I've been using it for 3 months I think.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4731 posts
1844 upvotes
Vancity
I have a couple of these types of desk lamps. They are pretty good, but I wouldn't pay more than $30 for one. Who knows how long the LEDs would last; they are not consumer replaceable. I've had USB LEDs burnt out when used 24/7 for about a year. I've also had a regular LED bulb burn out in a few months even though that one was rated 10's of thousands of hours.
signature closed for renovation
Mar 6, 2014
295 posts
187 upvotes
I like it, waiting for a real discount, then I'll get it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)