[Amazon.ca] AUKEY 5000mAh USB C Power Bank $8.99 after coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 6:48 am
[OP]
Sep 22, 2018
84 posts
97 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY 5000mAh USB C Power Bank $8.99 after coupon

Great little power bank that also supports power delivery up to 15 watts.
Please note that this only has a USB C input/output but does come with usb c to usb c cable to charge .
I personally have this and it fast charges all my devices without any issues and for $8.99 after using the$6 coupon for a good brand like aukey is a steal.

USB-C Charging
Fast and future-proof charging technology for the whole range of exciting new USB-C devices. Charge compatible devices with a powerful 5V 3A of output. Easy, hassle-free connection for power with the new USB-C connector.

Pocket-Sized Power
The PB-Y8 is so small you can slip it into your back pocket and unnoticed until you hear your phone’s low battery notification. Simply plug in and charge your USB-C phone at up to 3A. Also features a handy LED battery level indicator.

Powerful and Safe
Advanced circuitry and built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging. Powerful and effective device charging without a worry.

45-Day Money Back & 24-Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.

Specifications
Model: PB-Y8
Battery Capacity: 5000mAh / 18.5Wh
Charging Time: 3 hours
USB-C Input: DC 5V 2A
USB-C Output: DC 5V 3A
Dimensions: 111 x 30 x 30mm / 4.37” x 1.18” x 1.18”
Weight: 130g / 4.59oz
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8718 posts
5093 upvotes
Toronto
I had one of these cylinder ones a while back and wouldn’t recommend it, tended to roll around / off the table, and much more awkward in the pocket than a slim one.
Sep 12, 2016
108 posts
171 upvotes
Is that your power bank or are you just happy to see me?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8718 posts
5093 upvotes
Toronto
Brutick wrote: Is that your power bank or are you just happy to see me?
Ha, I knew that would come up. Well, it’s bigger than it looks Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Back then they were calling them lipstick sized
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1368 posts
691 upvotes
Guelph
Shape be darned, I'm in for one. Nice to have. Thanks op
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9341 posts
1510 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Would have bought this if it has flashlight function like xiaomi