Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Aukey B80 Wireless earbuds w/BT 5, aptX, usb-c charging, ipx6 - $40 no tax

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 9:37 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1759 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Aukey B80 Wireless earbuds w/BT 5, aptX, usb-c charging, ipx6 - $40 no tax

Prime Early Access lightning deal on the Aukey B80 wireless earbuds. They have Bluetooth 5.0, aptX low latency, USB-C charging, and IPX6 rating.

Only available in Dark Grey at this price.

$40 no tax. Reg "$100".

2-yr warranty as well.

For non-Prime members, this deal starts at approx 3:55PM EST.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07N1M77ZB
21 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
They're not wireless earbuds though. They're Bluetooth earphones (IEMs).
And the price is $89.99 as at 4:47 EST.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38383 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
OakAged wrote: They're not wireless earbuds though. They're Bluetooth earphones (IEMs).
And the price is $89.99 as at 4:47 EST.
They are technically wireless. Just not True Wireless Earbuds (TWE)
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
One of the better buys for me this holiday season. The sound out of these babies is premium, due to hybrid-drivers. Crisp highs, clear mids and deep bass. The only challenge is bit of white noise in between songs (when its dead silent). I read about the same issue with the higher end Anker hybrid IEMs as well.

Also certified by Qualcomm (show up on their website) with APTX, ATPX-LL, and AAC. So you are covered on both Android and iphone side for better than average music quality and latency.
Last edited by weedb0y on Jan 3rd, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 3, 2013
156 posts
64 upvotes
Surrey
What am i missing here? It's 89.99.

EDIT: Nevermind, i see it in the corner now. Lightning Deal has sold out
Jul 1, 2009
432 posts
95 upvotes
GTA
How's the call quality? does it pick up a lot of the ambient noise? Can anyone please suggest a good set of earbuds that are good for call quality and last at least 6 hrs+?
Apr 27, 2017
330 posts
491 upvotes
holy fake reviews batman...

this one tried to write a haiku and then kept going
Surprised to see AptX HD on a new brand
Tried first time
Better than my previous one
Audio Quality is awesome
Can be compared with popular brands
great packaging, also has audio capabilities
As soon as I received this headphones , I was impressed with packaging, I thought it would come in Some generic packaging as its new brand

Later checked on Qualcomm AptX site and they are official partners for this tech.

I use Pixel 3
I can enjoy it's audio Capabilities and can be tuned with Equilizer
the stereo is good?
I didnt had any doubt on quality as Aukey seems to provide always great quality. The stereo is good but the bass is great to be honest. I like aswell the form of the headset wich is designed to stay around your ears and not move up and down like most headsets. The battery is also good because I’ve charges only once since i bought in and used it couple times to gym and it seems like I got still battery left.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
JurassicFlop wrote: holy fake reviews batman...

this one tried to write a haiku and then kept going

great packaging, also has audio capabilities

the stereo is good?
Not surprising, Aukey products routinely fail on fakespot and Aukey as a company would rather spend money on advertising than making quality products.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Gee wrote: They are technically wireless. Just not True Wireless Earbuds (TWE)
They're not even False Wireless Earbuds. Earphones are not earbuds. There are physical and functional differences between the two formats. Using the word "earbuds" anywhere in this listing is an error.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
How can they be wireless, they have wires! Talk about extremely misleading.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
Gee wrote: They are wireless because they are not tethered to a device
You fell for the marketing BS, wireless means no wires. All those cheap bluetooth ones are wireless.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38383 posts
12008 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
froesesp wrote: You fell for the marketing BS, wireless means no wires. All those cheap bluetooth ones are wireless.
It is not marketing. The connection between the device and earbuds are wireless. What do you think Bluetooth does?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto
froesesp wrote: You fell for the marketing BS, wireless means no wires. All those cheap bluetooth ones are wireless.
They are wireless. Just not "true wireless".
May 10, 2006
596 posts
274 upvotes
YYC
I bought these when they first came out, the sound was pretty bad for the price (at the time was on sale around $110). I returned them and Aukey actually sent me a pair of B60 for free to try as consolation, and the B60 actually sounded much better than the B80 even though the specs say otherwise.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
ak-47 wrote: They are wireless. Just not "true wireless".

It's either wireless or its not, again using those marketing buzz words.