Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Bluetooth 4.1 Speakers with Microphone HOT?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2016 11:57 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Bluetooth 4.1 Speakers with Microphone HOT?

Amazon had an anker speaker as one of their deals a few days ago, I posted about it but didn't bite

At this price, I'm very tempted but wanted to know if anybody has experience with this particular speaker and if it is in fact a good deal and a solid purchase at this price?

Thanks!!!
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1217 posts
358 upvotes
Ottawa
Expired? Looka like it ended at 3am. Shows $32.99 for me. Shame too,I was looking for an extra one.
Sep 17, 2007
749 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
Why is there a question mark in the title? If unsure, should go to discussion forums.
Apr 16, 2015
32 posts
41 upvotes
It's $11 off right now, making it a $22 bluetooth speaker. I'm sure to someone that's a deal, so this seems like an appropriate forum.

And the deal hasn't expired. It's a "lightning deal" with over 19 hours left and only 4% claimed as I write this.
May 2, 2006
299 posts
23 upvotes
London
Had to go to desktop view to see the lightning price, thanks OP
Aug 13, 2014
187 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have this speaker and can tell you that for either price, it is a great little thing.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1471 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Picked one up. I like that it has a line out so I can hook up more speakers to it.
Apr 22, 2009
643 posts
392 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks!

Bought one, too, mostly to use it with my tablet so I can actually hear people over Skype (my tablet speakers aren't loud enough) and it might even be useful in other situations, too!
Jan 31, 2007
341 posts
8 upvotes
Scarborough
This is two 3w drivers. Anker a7908 is one 4w. Which of the two is better?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3680 posts
2628 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad for $22. Although it is the older model, there is the AUKEY SK-M8 but that is $33.

My issue with these Chinese companies like AUKEY and Anker, is these reviews are incredibly biased. All of their products are minimum 4.5 stars because they have a secret "reviewer" program where they send you goods for free in turn for high reviews.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13015 upvotes
redkulat wrote: My issue with these Chinese companies like AUKEY and Anker, is these reviews are incredibly biased. All of their products are minimum 4.5 stars because they have a secret "reviewer" program where they send you goods for free in turn for high reviews.
To be fair though, Anker is actually decent. This is about the only company I'd buy a battery bank from.
Aukey isn't that bad either. I have a few Anker things and really can't complain.

It's only when terrible things get reviewed highly that it's bullplop.
Oct 3, 2013
140 posts
55 upvotes
Surrey
Yeah I wouldn't go with their reviews. They are very protective of their reviews, I posted a neg(3stars) review because my diffuser wasn't working properly and they really WANTED me to revise and even threw in an upgraded diffuser. So when it's on sale I'd say it's not bad for what you're paying for but def not 5 stars. One thing i'll say is that they do get 5 stars for the customer service, replacement without having to ship back and quick response time (i think because of neg review).