Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY EP-T21 Bluetooth earbuds $37.49

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2020 2:20 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 24, 2006
83 posts
82 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY EP-T21 Bluetooth earbuds $37.49

Budget Bluetooth earbuds Aukey EP-T21 listed at $42.49 with $5 discount coupon.

Lowest price as per CCC: https://ca.***************.com/product/B07X8ZZ2M9

Third party seller fulfilled by Amazon - you won't get charged taxes.

Not the greatest earbuds out there but for the price.
Reviews: https://www.androidcentral.com/aukey-ep-t21-review
https://www.headphonecheck.com/test/aukey-ep-t21/

Cheers!
34 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 9, 2004
103 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone have first-hand experience with these? Are they good for running?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
822 posts
477 upvotes
Ottawa
bucks14 wrote: Does anyone have first-hand experience with these? Are they good for running?
Would also like first-hand experience. Looking for truly wireless earbuds, but nothing can be trusted on Amazon these days.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 24, 2005
1385 posts
492 upvotes
bucks14 wrote: Does anyone have first-hand experience with these? Are they good for running?
Same here. Would like to know whether these stay in when running.

At least Anker/Aukey are known to stand behind their warranty unlike the other no name Chinese brands.
Member
Aug 9, 2006
399 posts
32 upvotes
bucks14 wrote: Does anyone have first-hand experience with these? Are they good for running?
I bought these last time they were posted. For running they aren't too bad as they act as a hook on your ear to stay in place. They will require readjusting as you continue your run to push them back in but for a 5k in happens less than a handful of times for me which is acceptable. That's my personal experience. Having said, I use these for both work and exercise so it meets that need pretty well.

They only true wireless ones that stay in place are ones that hook completely around your ear.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
822 posts
477 upvotes
Ottawa
FightCanada wrote: I bought these last time they were posted. For running they aren't too bad as they act as a hook on your ear to stay in place. They will require readjusting as you continue your run to push them back in but for a 5k in happens less than a handful of times for me which is acceptable. That's my personal experience. Having said, I use these for both work and exercise so it meets that need pretty well.

They only true wireless ones that stay in place are ones that hook completely around your ear.
How much were they when you bought them, vs how much do you think they are worth? Currently $42.49 - $5, so $37.49 before tax.
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2004
511 posts
794 upvotes
Ontario
FYI Aukey is known to approach RFDers and paypal them money to post their products in hot deals. Not saying that's what's happening here, but I like to be transparent about that after they've approached me several times too... I don't have the heart to con ya'll just to make a few bucks lol
[OP]
Newbie
May 24, 2006
83 posts
82 upvotes
Not that I have to defend myself for posting this deal.

I have not been approached by Aukey -- I have actually been going through the Amazon reviews and read on some shady tactics the vendor has been using.
But the price of the earbuds is what it is, you don't like the brand for its antics, so be it.

As for me, it's the first time I'm buying an Aukey product, let's see what the quality of the product is based on its value.
Hopefully I won't be disappointed (but again for the price, you can at least expect a half-decent product).

mindabsence wrote: FYI Aukey is known to approach RFDers and paypal them money to post their products in hot deals. Not saying that's what's happening here, but I like to be transparent about that after they've approached me several times too... I don't have the heart to con ya'll just to make a few bucks lol
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
822 posts
477 upvotes
Ottawa
mindabsence wrote: FYI Aukey is known to approach RFDers and paypal them money to post their products in hot deals. Not saying that's what's happening here, but I like to be transparent about that after they've approached me several times too... I don't have the heart to con ya'll just to make a few bucks lol
Sadly, that's the issue with most electronics on Amazon. I've been approached in the past as well, so it makes buying difficult when the reviews aren't always genuine.

EDIT: ordered them, what the hell, eh? Had about $30 in credit so $8 out of pocket. Hopefully the 24 month warranty is legit.
Last edited by SynGamer on Jun 9th, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2062 posts
293 upvotes
mindabsence wrote: FYI Aukey is known to approach RFDers and paypal them money to post their products in hot deals. Not saying that's what's happening here, but I like to be transparent about that after they've approached me several times too... I don't have the heart to con ya'll just to make a few bucks lol
No issues with it as long as it is disclosed. Probably in violation of the terms on RFD, but as long as the opinions are unbiased, sure why not.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1431 posts
830 upvotes
Vancouver
Just like the Dudios Tic, it's a QCY rebrand. I like this one quite a bit, great sound quality, good fit, but pretty poor mic.
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2004
511 posts
794 upvotes
Ontario
SynGamer wrote: Sadly, that's the issue with most electronics on Amazon. I've been approached in the past as well, so it makes buying difficult when the reviews aren't always genuine.
Agreed - most marketplace sellers, especially sellers/products out of China, are absolutely ruthless to get sales. Amazon really doesn't seem to care, because as long as you're spending money with them and not the competitors, their limit of accepting bad ethics gets pretty blurry.

The downside is for us - we end up buying products on false promises and fake reviews and get oversold and under-delivered, which rattles my cage extra during a time like right now where so many have lost jobs and are on tight budgets trying to get the best they can for the little they may have. So I like to call these guys out on their bad ethics when I can :)
Member
Dec 19, 2004
208 posts
38 upvotes
Thornhill
What would you recommend with a good mic for taking calls
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2010
689 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
I bought these a month ago. They are pretty snug in my ears so no issues with them ever falling out. Sound quality is what you would get with $4 Dollarama headphones, but you're paying for the wireless functionality which is pretty good. No syncing issues. Sometimes the sound does cut out for a second here or there, but nothing too annoying. If you aren't an audiophile, I would say it's worth the $37.

Top