Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY EP-T21 Bluetooth earbuds $37.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2020 2:20 pm
Feb 26, 2017
591 posts
420 upvotes
Whether or not OP is being paid, I take any knockoff / chifi amazon deal with a huge, huge grain of salt. I've tried several of them now and they all have the same characteristics: nice packaging, shitty mics, bloated bass, poor overall SQ and low price. I can't tell you who's being paid to pump this stuff, but there are clearly some "deals" that are so poor in quality it's pretty obviously endorsed.
Nov 15, 2013
826 posts
485 upvotes
Ottawa
Atillathepun wrote: Whether or not OP is being paid, I take any knockoff / chifi amazon deal with a huge, huge grain of salt. I've tried several of them now and they all have the same characteristics: nice packaging, shitty mics, bloated bass, poor overall SQ and low price. I can't tell you who's being paid to pump this stuff, but there are clearly some "deals" that are so poor in quality it's pretty obviously endorsed.
Seems to be the general consensus, but no one seems to ever post products that stand out quality-wise. I'm all ears (and can still cancel my order).
Feb 26, 2017
591 posts
420 upvotes
SynGamer wrote: Seems to be the general consensus, but no one seems to ever post products that stand out quality-wise. I'm all ears (and can still cancel my order).
I'm also unsure. I bought the Jabra 75t's (considered near top of the line) and still had poor call quality and weak mid's / high's. My next step is to probably
just try the Airpods even though the standard Apple earphones don't wow me either. I suspect the mic sticking out of the ear on the airpods improves call quality,
but I'm not sure of that.
Dec 20, 2012
852 posts
642 upvotes
Surrey
These are alright, but they didn’t stay in my ears. Might be good for others. Aukey’s customer service is great though.
Aug 9, 2006
399 posts
32 upvotes
SynGamer wrote: How much were they when you bought them, vs how much do you think they are worth? Currently $42.49 - $5, so $37.49 before tax.
I bought it at the same price that's posted now. I purchased it more for microphone functionality as I travel and do a lot of conference calls. I had different intended use with running as a secondary function. 20 bucks would be a no-brainer. At the current price it's alright in my opinion.
May 27, 2011
77 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal northshore
ranny3 wrote: What would you recommend with a good mic for taking calls
I was in TWS Earbuds shopping lately specially for those with good quality calls... bought the samsung galaxy buds... sounds good but not for calls. Tried the Jabra Elite 65T... Samething, the mic catch all surrounding sound wich is annoying for the person you talk to.... After that, i've read a lot of reviews on amazon for budget model... And found the taotronics soundliberty 79, they have noise reduction for calls. I've tested them with Tv running in the background and my girlfriend only hear my voice.... they're really not bad! But the sound quality for listening music is like all the other low prices earbuds like anker, auker, mpow on amazon... nothing more nothing less.... I think they worth the $65. There's a few reviews on youtube and the guys made a quality call test... so you can hear what it sound... Second video is what its really sound in noisy environment
and

Just want to warm that you'll never have the same sound quality as a bluetooth earpiece made for calling like the jabra voyager...

And before someone ask, Taotronics didn't ask me to write here....
Aug 25, 2010
350 posts
79 upvotes
The Taotronic 79 has a $10 coupon. Is $60 a good price for it? Is the call quality that good?
Dec 25, 2007
384 posts
243 upvotes
CALGARY
For what it is worth I can tell you that the Soundcore P2s have been my favourite all around TWS.

I got the Boltune BT-BH024 and they sounded like hot garbage. They have tons of reviews in the US amazon. Pulled the trigger because they had a Canadian coupon and was disappointed. The case is nice but otherwise - nothing great to say about them. The sound quality was worse than the free apple headphones by a wide margin...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7944 posts
1087 upvotes
TO
sneek wrote: For what it is worth I can tell you that the Soundcore P2s have been my favourite all around TWS.

I got the Boltune BT-BH024 and they sounded like hot garbage. They have tons of reviews in the US amazon. Pulled the trigger because they had a Canadian coupon and was disappointed. The case is nice but otherwise - nothing great to say about them. The sound quality was worse than the free apple headphones by a wide margin...
Can you pls include a link to those earbuds or is it the$79 ones someone posted above?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8465 posts
4796 upvotes
Toronto
SynGamer wrote: Seems to be the general consensus, but no one seems to ever post products that stand out quality-wise. I'm all ears (and can still cancel my order).
You get what you pay for. I bought the Anker Life P2 on a previous sale for $57, happy with the build, sound and USB-C charging. Liberty Air 2 has touch control and slightly better sound, but not worth the extra to me.
Aug 25, 2010
350 posts
79 upvotes
Anker Life P2 or Taotronic 79? They are both $60. Which one has better call / mic quality?