Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY EP-T21 Bluetooth earbuds $37.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2020 2:20 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1008 posts
2027 upvotes
I was approached to push this exact deal on RFDs. I don't know how, but I'm definitely on some stupid mailing list.
Dec 14, 2005
791 posts
309 upvotes
Mississauga
I have these and I purchased them mostly for conference calls as I work from home. The call and mic quality are great. People are telling me that they hear me better than with the Apple wired ones that come bundled with the iPhone. The bass is not that great but otherwise they sound fine. Way better than Dollarama quality as someone here was comparing them with.
Nov 15, 2013
786 posts
430 upvotes
Ottawa
Just got my parcel (for the EP-T21). Sound is good, no issues with pairing. Had 90% charge out of the box, but fully charging inside the case as we speak. Will try to test call clarity shortly, but for $38, so far so good. I wanted these primarily for Netflix (for when the wife is watching something I'm not interested in), and music. Bass is on the weak side, won't lie, but it is present, so you get what you pay for and I'm OK with that.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7861 posts
1032 upvotes
TO
SynGamer wrote: Just got my parcel (for the EP-T21). Sound is good, no issues with pairing. Had 90% charge out of the box, but fully charging inside the case as we speak. Will try to test call clarity shortly, but for $38, so far so good. I wanted these primarily for Netflix (for when the wife is watching something I'm not interested in), and music. Bass is on the weak side, won't lie, but it is present, so you get what you pay for and I'm OK with that.
If you can test out mic quality that'd be helpful Person With Folded Hands
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent