Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Gaming Mouse Pad Mat Medium-Size (350 by 250mm)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2020 3:40 am
Jul 15, 2019
139 posts
91 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Seems like the small/medium coupon is $2 off only now, as others have reported. Code still works though to make it $5.99 total. Still bought it as I need an upgrade from my Certified Data one lol.

What are the requirements for the promo code? I tried it for other items and it didn't work.
[OP]
Nov 4, 2010
184 posts
149 upvotes
Canada
ChrisE45532 wrote: Seems like the small/medium coupon is $2 off only now, as others have reported. Code still works though to make it $5.99 total. Still bought it as I need an upgrade from my Certified Data one lol.

What are the requirements for the promo code? I tried it for other items and it didn't work.
Hey there, if you are on the mobile site while viewing it I recommend you do a desktop view and you'll see 'Special offers and product promotions' section much better. But here it is, I copy and pasted what it said for the code that pertains to the mouse pad I posted

'Save 20% each on AUKEY Mouse Pad (Medium-Size) offered by AUKEY Direct when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code O8C7JSFN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)'
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2961 posts
3954 upvotes
BC
weedb0y wrote: Yeah, larger ones are great.

How's this one from Amazon (which I trust far better for shipping than Lenovos' snail mail)

https://www.amazon.ca/LIEBIRD-Vintage-C ... DJFT3JA1SC

for $17 bucks.
I've bought a few brand name mouse pads and some no-names off Amazon - most of the time the Amazon mousepads are thinner/flimsier resulting in lower cost. Id personally go with the Lenovo unless you need it ASAP
Feb 28, 2011
489 posts
302 upvotes
YYZ
If you don't mind waiting a month or 2 for shipping, looks like aliexpress has comparable offerings - one example for the keyboard/mouse pad (large) is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000361852895.html
Unless your PM is of personal nature and unrelated to the thread, don't PM me. You can post in the corresponding threads instead.