Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AUKEY LED Desk Lamp, Rechargeable 3W Table Lamp with Flexible Neck, Dimmable 3 Light Modes and Touch Control - $16.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2018 4:58 pm
[OP]
Banned
May 9, 2015
226 posts
298 upvotes
Guelph, ON

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY LED Desk Lamp, Rechargeable 3W Table Lamp with Flexible Neck, Dimmable 3 Light Modes and Touch Control - $16.49

Previous sale is over. Updating OP with cheaper option:

If anyone is still looking for a cheap desk led lamp, this one is also on sale from the email.

https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Rechargeabl ... y+lamp+led

AUKLTST4 takes off 25% to make it $16.49.

Last edited by phuong2006 on Jan 2nd, 2018 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5798 posts
1484 upvotes
Milton
would prefer one with usb port for device charging. I tried the coupon with this model and didnt work :(
Aug 24, 2005
313 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking at some old pictures that users posted on Amazon. It seems like the one with USB charger has making a humming sound, so probably Aukey has changed the design. I could be wrong but it seems like it as I was looking for one with USB charger as well.
spena wrote: would prefer one with usb port for device charging. I tried the coupon with this model and didnt work :(
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
639 upvotes
anyone knows if this stays on if you trip the power and then it comes back?

just wondering if i can use this with a smart plug to control the lights when i'm not home. i know with the current LED desk light i have, you have to press the power button every time it's unplugged so i can't use it with a smart plug.
Feb 22, 2015
412 posts
142 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP! Needed a lamp for the desk and this is just the right price. The reviews do get an F on fakespot, but so does every other lamp.

Edit: A lot of comments mention a buzzing noise when dimming the light. Anyone care to chime in? I'm curious if all units are affected.
Jun 15, 2010
170 posts
102 upvotes
Richmond
bought one. thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1570 posts
168 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Clement wrote: anyone knows if this stays on if you trip the power and then it comes back?

just wondering if i can use this with a smart plug to control the lights when i'm not home. i know with the current LED desk light i have, you have to press the power button every time it's unplugged so i can't use it with a smart plug.
Any touch activated light I've seen does not power on after unplugged. Only the ones with a physical switch.
Apr 15, 2015
195 posts
101 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP. In for one.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4374 posts
779 upvotes
Edmonton
To kind of related but not really. How do you keep an eye out for sales say aukey chargers on amazon? There is so many listings I get lost on amazon even if just looking at one supplier.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12799 posts
157136 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

They are on Facebook, too...
Max_Dealing wrote: To kind of related but not really. How do you keep an eye out for sales say aukey chargers on amazon? There is so many listings I get lost on amazon even if just looking at one supplier.
Ju Leon...
Apr 16, 2017
228 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
ChiGGz wrote: Any touch activated light I've seen does not power on after unplugged. Only the ones with a physical switch.
Yup. I agree. In the same boat for lights that connect to a smart switch. But this is a no go. I hooked up an Ikea to my TP link plug that connects to my Google Home.
Dec 31, 2006
266 posts
185 upvotes
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT TEMPERATURE OF THE LIGHT
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3244 posts
576 upvotes
GTA
Bought one yesterday, thanks op
Oct 8, 2014
214 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
I have one of these. The light is way too blue and almost surgical. Would not recommend.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5022 posts
7095 upvotes
Vancouver
Max_Dealing wrote: To kind of related but not really. How do you keep an eye out for sales say aukey chargers on amazon? There is so many listings I get lost on amazon even if just looking at one supplier.
In separate applications only. Like:

Price Tracker for Amazon [Play store] or

https://keepa.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)