• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 8:36 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3364 posts
3550 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Aukey low profile dashcam $80

Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
67 replies
Feb 3, 2019
23 posts
32 upvotes
Been waiting for this. What's the best SD endurance card for this?
Feb 25, 2018
296 posts
221 upvotes
Ajackson55555 wrote: Been waiting for this. What's the best SD endurance card for this?
Get the Samsung endurance(?) or a similar version from samsung, card on amzn for cheap. They'll be good.

Source: i own the same camera and the card too. No issues so far for a yr.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1728 posts
3678 upvotes
I have the front + rear set. Been using a non endurance card from Costco for 2 years, no issue....I'm sure the endurance ones are better for these uses, but even my 10$ Kingston sd card from 5 years ago is still working fine on another car too.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2005
5588 posts
74 upvotes
Perfect! Thanks for sharing. Wallet was safe until now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3364 posts
3550 upvotes
419justblaz wrote: I'm really happy for you OP and Imma let you finish but Vision's deal ($70) on the Thinkware F70 is one of the best dash cam deals of all time
https://m.visions.ca/#/home-productdeta ... &sku=F70CH
Thank you. My main need is to have a low profile dashcam, don't like it anchored in the middle of my windshield
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6834 posts
5738 upvotes
North York
419justblaz wrote: I'm really happy for you OP and Imma let you finish but Vision's deal ($70) on the Thinkware F70 is one of the best dash cam deals of all time
https://m.visions.ca/#/home-productdeta ... &sku=F70CH
i amma let you finish, but if i get into an accident and I have to have a laptop with me to view the video, or to prove my innocence, that's a shittiest deal of all time.

want a story? this guy has the same kind of dash cam, but didn't have a device to play the footage. Once he did, police wouldn't want to redo all his work.
If you want to get into the same issue, good for you
https://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-s ... y-charged/
Dec 26, 2004
622 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
hrm...stuck btw the Aukey and the Thinkware F70....
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1754 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP.
Will grab the Aukey front cam.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3286 posts
4826 upvotes
Langley, BC
weird, i just ordered it, and there was no tax...

i have the front/rear version of this and it's great.

bought the front for the wife
Apr 26, 2009
707 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
I go this for $84 in the spring. Happy with it. I ended up putting it in our SUV for the back and got the dual cam version of this for my daily commuter car.

I went with Kingston Endurance cards.