Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Aukey mini clip-on bluetooth audio receiver $7.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2019 11:52 am
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
Damn. Looks like I just missed the $7.99 price. I'm not seeing the $10 coupon anymore so I think this deal is dead.
Nov 22, 2012
289 posts
113 upvotes
montreal
Looks like the coupon disappeared or was an error
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1849 posts
1090 upvotes
damnre wrote: Looks like the coupon disappeared or was an error
Multiple use on same account was most likely an error.
Buy now
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
EdZegRFD wrote: I'm curious if this would work with the Bose QC25's...
Under $200 for QC35 "equivalent" solution?

Has anyone tried?

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/todays-s ... 9-2258211/
Yes - I use a similar Aukey BT receiver with this short cable with my QC25. The cable is only $11 or so

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LYH ... UTF8&psc=1

Public Mobile
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That's enthusiast level stuff and that demographic doesn't go for cheap BT. If you wanna enjoy the DAC, use high quality corded headphones.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
MazMazda3 wrote: That's enthusiast level stuff and that demographic doesn't go for cheap BT. If you wanna enjoy the DAC, use high quality corded headphones.
I got a new LG G&. To avoid wear and tear on the headphone jack, while maintaining full use with the DAC, is there a dongle adapter that can be plugged in then you can plug headphones in that dongle?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2827 posts
989 upvotes
GTA
darn missed the deal. I never thought to have a device like this until i got the new gen ipad pro. this would've been perfect to allow my ipad to charge while i continue to watch content.
Nov 22, 2012
289 posts
113 upvotes
montreal
Just got my item 8$ no tax and for the price is fantastic no real noticeable delay with my tv. Sound is great! It’s worth the 18$ even!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
dnyc wrote: darn missed the deal. I never thought to have a device like this until i got the new gen ipad pro. this would've been perfect to allow my ipad to charge while i continue to watch content.
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Damn don’t know how I missed this. :(
Don't feel too bad. This thread was actually for a $13.99 deal ($23.99 less $10 coupon). That expired on Jan 19 and then Amazon included it in Deal Of The Day at $17.99 but they left the $10 off coupon active for a few hours (in error I imagine).

The $7.99 price was posted here at 5AM and only lasted a couple of hours. I tried around 8AM and $10 coupon was already removed by then. I'm not sure why OP updated the thread title to $7.99, it was already dead by that time.
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you use BT, whether through a dongle or builtin, expect the sound quality to suffer. I'd say, use the BT with any decent BT headphones to listen to music on the go. However, you'll have to use good wired headphones to take full advantage of the DAC quality sound.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)