Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Omnia 65W 2-Port Foldable USB-C Wall Charger with GaNFast Tech for $36.11

[OP]
Jun 17, 2018
111 posts
222 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Omnia 65W 2-Port Foldable USB-C Wall Charger with GaNFast Tech for $36.11

https://www.amazon.ca/Charger-AUKEY-Fol ... B0841VBW8H
chrischris84 wrote: Another $15 gets you to 90w charging. Much needed for bigger draw devices that you want to use at the same time or charge megafast
https://www.amazon.ca/Charger-RAVPower- ... B083ZBMJNT
Last edited by FunnyGamer on Sep 8th, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Mar 21, 2016
137 posts
32 upvotes
Yvr
Will I see an difference if i use it to charge the iPad Pro?
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14179 posts
5380 upvotes
Ottawa
Spurs10 wrote: Will I see an difference if i use it to charge the iPad Pro?
The iPad Pro can charge at 15V and over 2A. So you will see an improvement over the standard 18W charger that comes with the device. I have the RavPower unit mentioned above
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Feb 22, 2011
139 posts
87 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How good is RAVpower relative to Anker anyhow? I have a few products from the latter that were good for what they did when I bought them, but RAVpower's promise of faster and higher-capacity chargers at a lower price point is tempting.
Mar 3, 2019
140 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought this yesterday. Doesn't deliver til Saturday. Ended going with this over the ravpower as it's a relatively unknown brand to me.
Feb 2, 2011
298 posts
115 upvotes
New Westminster
jcbDeals wrote: Bought this yesterday. Doesn't deliver til Saturday. Ended going with this over the ravpower as it's a relatively unknown brand to me.
My understanding is that RAVPOWER is much better than Aukey from previous reviews