Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Aukey Omnia 90W 3-port charger with PPS (Samsung fast charging) Now $43.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2021 11:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2002
4464 posts
987 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Aukey Omnia 90W 3-port charger with PPS (Samsung fast charging) Now $43.99

This is an interesting charger that I've been keeping an eye on for awhile because of its rare PPS support. Compared to other similar chargers it has the advantage of:

-PPS support on both USB-C ports, up to 45W for Note10+ and S20 owners or 25W for other Samsung phones
-both USB-C ports can charge laptops (though I haven't tested simultaneously)
-USB-A port supports QC standards, other Aukey chargers usually only do up 5V/2.4A
Last edited by SLee on Feb 6th, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1281 posts
2931 upvotes
Nice post. Thanks. I've been looking for a charger like this with 2 USB-C ports and 1 USB-a, but $51 is still a bit much.
Nov 28, 2019
230 posts
465 upvotes
Got me with the word 'PPS'. Thanks OP.
Dec 21, 2004
826 posts
166 upvotes
Interesting that there are 2 downvotes for bad product / service / merchant. Is Aukey really that bad? I know RFD prefers Anker. I don't have a lot of experience with Aukey.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1287 posts
5630 upvotes
Collision SymbolCollision SymbolCollision Symbol WARNING Collision SymbolCollision SymbolCollision Symbol

"Sold by Jiubill and Fulfilled by Amazon." A new seller with only seven (7) ratings.

Hard pass ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Nov 28, 2019
230 posts
465 upvotes
coopercold wrote: Collision SymbolCollision SymbolCollision Symbol WARNING Collision SymbolCollision SymbolCollision Symbol

"Sold by Jiubill and Fulfilled by Amazon." A new seller with only seven (7) ratings.

Hard pass ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
IMHO, I wouldn't let buying from 3rd party on Amazon be the primary deterrent of getting a deal I want. They have to obey all Amazon policy, which means easy returns and authenticity. There are bad apples of course but majority of them are ok. Remember Aukey direct is lurking in the listing and the seller uses Amazon fulfillment (even easier return if not satisfied).
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1306 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, in for one
Simple is the best.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2002
4464 posts
987 upvotes
LoneI2anger wrote: Black Colour on for $44 now

edit: ah... no PPS though?
Only that particular three port Aukey charger has PPS support, the various two port models or the 100W four port don't. For whatever reason, PPS supporting chargers still remain extremely rare and why I was tracking it.

And I forgot to mention in the original post that while the picture is white, I ended up receiving a black version. I'm not sure if that was accident or whether they only have black colored chargers.

Edit: I found that link and its model number PA-B6S matches the one I received and I tested to do 45W charging on a Note10+. That's a really good deal.

https://www.amazon.ca/Charger-AUKEY-Mac ... ics&sr=1-6