Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Power Delivery Power Bank 10000mAh, PD Power Bank 18W, USB C, QC 3 ($18.99 after $10 coupon) No tax!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 10:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1157 posts
2196 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Power Delivery Power Bank 10000mAh, PD Power Bank 18W, USB C, QC 3 ($18.99 after $10 coupon) No tax!

Amazon is selling an AUKEY Power Delivery Power Bank 10000mAh, PD Power Bank 18W, USB C Portable Charger Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack Compatible with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR, Nintendo Switch, Tablets, Google Pixel, etc. It is currently on sale for $18.99 after a $10 coupon is applied to your order. No tax is being charged. The item is Sold by AUKEY Direct and Fulfilled by Amazon. Seems like a great deal. The power bank itself looks super light and portable. I recently picked up another Aukey power bank for about $17 a few months ago and I am pretty satisfied with it.

This power bank features:

10000mAh of Power: A sleek, compact power bank with USB Power Delivery output and Quick Charge USB output to charge all your USB-C and USB-powered gear
High-Speed Charging: USB Power Delivery port fast charges your iPhone XS / XS Max / XR, Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL, and other compatible USB-C devices. Quick Charge 3.0 port charges compatible devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging. The total power output of 18W
Low-Current Charging Mode: A special mode to charge low-current devices (below 60mA) like fitness trackers or wireless headphones that may not be recognized by the standard charging protocols of other power banks
Safety Features: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
Package Contents: AUKEY PB-Y22 10000mAh Universal Power Bank, USB-A to C Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Promise, and Customer Support Card
Images
  • 8593D9D3-A5C1-4C82-9191-53C9DCE5673E.png
Last edited by jetertmac on Jul 4th, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5065 posts
1665 upvotes
Their products are just aukey in my opinion.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1157 posts
2196 upvotes
I usually use RAVPower, anker or aukey products. Oddly enough, I've never had an issue with any aukey products before but have had issues with Anker.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8163 posts
4527 upvotes
Toronto
Gtaphotog wrote: This looks quite thick for only 10,000 and 18W.

Bought this (https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07B2W35NH) a couple of weeks ago for $16.99, same specs but much slimmer design.
I like the slim ones more since you can stack it with your phone. I use a Mi Bank Pro, but Anker also has some good ones.

Allows you to use like this so there's not a long cable running to them.
Images
  • 61mwnrNi4RL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by Angultra on Jul 4th, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5671 posts
4779 upvotes
Angultra wrote: I like the slim ones more since you can stack it with your phone. I use a Mi Bank Pro, but Anker also has some good ones.

Allows you to use like this so there's not a long cable running to them.
Ya the slimmer they are the easier they are to put in bags, pockets, etc. and more likely to have them with you when most needed.
Feb 18, 2015
225 posts
1074 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't know if I should give AUKEY another try, I had two power banks from AUKEY and they both died within a year.
Curious if anyone had these for a longer time.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5671 posts
4779 upvotes
jarrodrporter wrote: Yes but its a shorter length. The benefit of this one is lightening cable input.
The difference in length between these two are not nearly as substantial as the difference in thickness.

Charging via lightning cable is nice and all but that's a ridiculous reason to buy this one, there is literally only one device in the entire world that uses a lightning cable, the iPhone vs the billions of device's that have used Micro USB and now use USB C.

Wouldn't it be nice to only have to have one cable regardless of what device you are using… I say as I type on my iPhone SE² that's being wirelessly charged from my Note 10+ because I don't want to carry a lighting cable alongside a USB C cable everywhere I go.
Sep 9, 2009
255 posts
93 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I've had 2 Aukey powerbanks with no issues. One of them, I had for 4 years before I sold it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1157 posts
2196 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: This looks quite thick for only 10,000 and 18W.

Bought this (https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07B2W35NH) a couple of weeks ago for $16.99, same specs but much slimmer design.
Gtaphotog wrote:
The difference in length between these two are not nearly as substantial as the difference in thickness.

Charging via lightning cable is nice and all but that's a ridiculous reason to buy this one, there is literally only one device in the entire world that uses a lightning cable, the iPhone vs the billions of device's that have used Micro USB and now use USB C.

Wouldn't it be nice to only have to have one cable regardless of what device you are using… I say as I type on my iPhone SE² that's being wirelessly charged from my Note 10+ because I don't want to carry a lighting cable alongside a USB C cable everywhere I go.
I also bought the $16.99 one and have been quite pleased with it. Sadly the one you posted has only gone on sale once, and I doubt you will see that price again anytime soon. That's the reason why I posted the alternative power bank at $18.99. Wireless charging is cool but useless if you don't have time to wait. I personally have an iPhone and love using the power delivery speeds, and I have no problem carrying around a small cable to avoid waiting.
Dec 6, 2016
9 posts
14 upvotes
I owned 2 Aukey power banks and both expanded and cracked the case. One was 5000mAh and the other was 16,000 mAh. I was able to get a full refund on the 16,000 mAh after contacting their customer support.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3008 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks ordered...great to see pd pricing come fmdown to this level now
Feb 17, 2018
89 posts
59 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: The difference in length between these two are not nearly as substantial as the difference in thickness.

Ummm.....what? This devide has input from USB-C, Micro USB and lightening. This is a massive advantage for this product over any other. Especially if you are an iPhone user.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1240 posts
727 upvotes
Near You
Thanks OP, In for one.
• AMEX PlatinumCobalt
• MC BrimBMORogersSTACK
• Visa CIBC AventuraTD AeroplanScotiabank Momentum
• TDCT • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Motive • Fido 15GB/50$ • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$