Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter (2-Pack)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 8:43 am
[OP]
Sep 25, 2020
7 posts
33 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter (2-Pack)

Amazon has AUKEY USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter (2-Pack) for $7.49 by using code:
  • SuperSpeed Connection: Connects USB-A devices (flash drives, keyboards, mice) to USB-C devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops). USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) enables up to 5Gbps SuperSpeed data transfer
  • USB OTG Support: Transfer videos, photos, music, and other files between your compatible USB-C handheld device and a USB-A peripheral without needing a PC or laptop
  • Wide Compatibility: Reversible USB-C connector that plugs in either way up. Compatible with Macbook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, ASUS Chromebook, Nexus 6P/5X, and other USB-C devices
  • Minimalist Design: A tiny, lightweight, durable adapter. Convenient to take with you wherever you go
  • Package Contents: CB-A22 Two USB-C to USB 3.0 Female Adapters
Images
  • Screenshot at Dec 22 05-35-17.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 22nd, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed code
14 replies
Feb 20, 2009
136 posts
69 upvotes
That's an odd product name. It should be something like "AUKEY USB-C to USB-A Adapter (2-Pack)" instead.

Note that both USB-C and USB-A support USB 3.0.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3935 posts
5343 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
Hopefully this will work on my Pixel

thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3490 posts
1531 upvotes
Ottawa
9.99 til you use 68EMMH6U code
Last edited by shylok on Dec 22nd, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
1916 posts
146 upvotes
Code isn't working for me anymore.
Last edited by tonyford on Dec 22nd, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 23, 2004
782 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario
5 posts and then posts an Aukey deal - anyone notice a trend whenever Anker and Aukey hot deals show up here?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2698 posts
1064 upvotes
Ottawa
mindabsence wrote: 5 posts and then posts an Aukey deal - anyone notice a trend whenever Anker and Aukey hot deals show up here?
lol. Anker/Aukey make decent products and are good at replacing defective stuff, but I think it should have been obvious that just like the other brands they buy reviews etc.

It is just that people on RFD like to give them a pass and not call them on it every single time. Probably because their products work and they do actual warranty replacement.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10773 posts
5076 upvotes
mindabsence wrote: 5 posts and then posts an Aukey deal - anyone notice a trend whenever Anker and Aukey hot deals show up here?
Yes exactly. Ive been sent a few things from both to check out and review.

Now there stuff does work though and most part really good for the price. Lots of there reviews on amazon are fake reviewers though.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9148 posts
5589 upvotes
Toronto
blazed16 wrote: Yes exactly. Ive been sent a few things from both to check out and review.
I've been offered $15 PayPal to post aukey and other amazon coupons here, never shilled myself but others do. I just report repeat offenders and move on.
Nov 23, 2004
782 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario
Angultra wrote: I've been offered $15 PayPal to post aukey and other amazon coupons here, never shilled myself but others do. I just report repeat offenders and move on.
Yep same here - I get those emails all the time from Anker and Aukey and have stopped even reporting to RFD. They just continue to allow those brands to be posted here, so what's the point in reporting. It's obvious that most times the posters are shills who take the bribe due to either very low post counts, or posting absolutely useless items that hardly have deals. It ruins both their brand credibility, and RFD's credibility by continuing to allow the brands here to begin with.