Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Wireless Charging Power Bank with 18W USB C Power, 8000mAh USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack for $33.99

[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
928 posts
3986 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] AUKEY Wireless Charging Power Bank with 18W USB C Power, 8000mAh USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack for $33.99

Lightening deal for another 5 hour.

AUKEY Wireless Charging Power Bank with 18W USB C Power Delivery Port, Portable Wireless Charger, 8000mAh USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 Battery Pack, Compatible with iPhone XS / XR / 8, AirPods, Samsung S10 / S9, and More

8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6463 posts
987 upvotes
from the picture it comes with an USB C to C cable,
needs another adapter to charge the powerbank?
Jun 15, 2019
207 posts
309 upvotes
8000 mAh Aukey for $34... I can get 7200 mAh (4x1800 mAh) at the dollarama for $16, sort of feels like I am not getting much value. Though, it could be just me who does not need Qi or fast quick charge. Maybe if it was an Anker I'd consider.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3077 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
I have this charger, it works, does quick charge on iphone xs and s10, wireless comes in handy for airpods. i paid $39 in december.
Last edited by ShylocK on Apr 5th, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1529 posts
3371 upvotes
I would say it’s just an ok deal. There are better deals out there. I just saw a deal for a 10k mah power bank that does power delivery 3.0 and QC 3.0 for $21.24 and has very decent reviews.

GETIHU USB C Power Bank, 10000mAh PD/QC3.0 Portable Charger, 18W External Battery Pack with Type C Input&Ouput Compatible with iPhone Xs Max X 8 Plus Nintendo Switch Samsung Galaxy S9 Note 9 Huawei Pixel Oneplus etc. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HRJGKJ9/ref ... IEbBN872NY
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1652 posts
517 upvotes
I think a lot of people are missing the point that this power bank has a lot of features in a very slim package. Yes, you can buy a larger capacity power bank for this price, but it won't have wireless charging + QC 3.0 + PD + 2 USB-A ports + 1 USB-C + low-current charging mode. Forget the debate about Anker vs Aukey -- Anker doesn't make a power bank with the same feature set.
sf1 wrote: from the picture it comes with an USB C to C cable,
needs another adapter to charge the powerbank?
I don't know of any power bank that comes with a charging adapter. You can charge this power bank by either USB-C or micro-USB with whatever charger you already have at home.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6463 posts
987 upvotes
ShinNoodles wrote: I think a lot of people are missing the point that this power bank has a lot of features in a very slim package. Yes, you can buy a larger capacity power bank for this price, but it won't have wireless charging + QC 3.0 + PD + 2 USB-A ports + 1 USB-C + low-current charging mode. Forget the debate about Anker vs Aukey -- Anker doesn't make a power bank with the same feature set.

I don't know of any power bank that comes with a charging adapter. You can charge this power bank by either USB-C or micro-USB with whatever charger you already have at home.
most people would have a standard full size usb port charger that comes with most of the phones,
but can't use with this cable since it's a usb c to c,
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1652 posts
517 upvotes
sf1 wrote: most people would have a standard full size usb port charger that comes with most of the phones,
but can't use with this cable since it's a usb c to c.
Presumably your phone charger comes with a cable that is either USB-C or micro-USB which this power bank accepts both as inputs. You'll have to buy your own cable if you're on lightning.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2001
2721 posts
25 upvotes
Eastern and NW Ontar…
It's a good brand so quality counts but not real hot for a small charger. Noticing lots of long delivery times for items probably coming from US or China on amazon lately.
Dell Alienware Aurora R8
Asus VivoBook 5
Ipad Air