334 upvotes
Ottawa
Pricing-matching Walmart (ON) which has this deal too until Sept 8
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2539 posts
665 upvotes
Thornhill
So, as someone whove never put on deodorant in my life, what brand/type do you recommend? Isnt axe for like teens?
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1337 posts
600 upvotes
KANATA
Honestly, I wish they named them after their scents.
derpin
Oct 14, 2017
834 posts
1084 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote: So, as someone whove never put on deodorant in my life, what brand/type do you recommend? Isnt axe for like teens?
What
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2539 posts
665 upvotes
Thornhill
kthxbye wrote: What
Small pores, rarely sweat... sweat smells like vanillia. But i kinda want to try deorderent to see what all the fuss is about.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1035 posts
601 upvotes
SASKATOON
Bencherstyle wrote: Small pores, rarely sweat... sweat smells like vanillia. But i kinda want to try deorderent to see what all the fuss is about.
If you don’t need it don’t start. It’s just a bunch of toxic chemicals to absorb into your body. And Yes axe is for sweaty teens.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2539 posts
665 upvotes
Thornhill
ripjohnnyc wrote: If you don’t need it don’t start. It’s just a bunch of toxic chemicals to absorb into your body. And Yes axe is for sweaty teens.
I was looking into like organic, long lasting deodorant that you can use for years actually - although alot of people do find my scent pleasant, i want to make sure that in crowded settings i'm considerate...

anyone have any recommendations for like...expensive deodorant?
Dec 22, 2012
501 posts
307 upvotes
Mississauga
This takes me back to grade 7...
Oct 14, 2017
834 posts
1084 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote: Small pores, rarely sweat... sweat smells like vanillia. But i kinda want to try deorderent to see what all the fuss is about.
You're like my wife who needs to sit in a Sauna for an hour before she starts to sweat. Face With Tears Of Joy

If you smell like vanilla, no reason to use a deodorant.
Mar 10, 2012
773 posts
1367 upvotes
PEACHLAND
High definition scent… Is burn-in still an issue?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11800 posts
3165 upvotes
Stopped using the Axe stuff, liked the scent, never allowed me to sweat, but caused itching, and irritation. Have gone back to Degree, no issues.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1035 posts
601 upvotes
SASKATOON
Bencherstyle wrote: I was looking into like organic, long lasting deodorant that you can use for years actually - although alot of people do find my scent pleasant, i want to make sure that in crowded settings i'm considerate...

anyone have any recommendations for like...expensive deodorant?
I mean scent sensitivity is becoming more common. Who are you trying to be considerate to? People who don’t like your odor? How about people who have to leave the room because of the “scent” you are wearing and can’t physically be near you? Just a side note, you can get Botox in your armpits to stop sweating. Lasts for 6 months ish.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2542 posts
1667 upvotes
JohnyBGood wrote: I don't recommend antiperspirant like this because it contains aluminium, which is believed to accelerate dementia.
The newer ones have "No aluminum" stamped onto the cap so hopefully these are new ones.
Oct 2, 2018
940 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto
Love AXE deodorant in certain fragrances, used to purchase from the Pickering flea market

Seeing I couldn't get them last time at a good price, bought from Costco the "Dove men plus care" in the 5 pack which has been excellent think I'll just stick to that.
Youth is the gift of nature, while age is a work of art.