Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AXE Shower Tool for men $2.77 30% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2021 8:08 am
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2020
682 posts
668 upvotes
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: In for 1 OP, this better bring the girls to our yard... Winking Face
If you know anything about women, you'd know that anything branded "Axe" does not... despite the commercials showing otherwise..
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1292 posts
801 upvotes
Manitoba
DasHip wrote: If you know anything about women, you'd know that anything branded "Axe" does not... despite the commercials showing otherwise..
My whole life has been a lie... Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Banned
Jun 11, 2021
185 posts
56 upvotes
daviddavieboy wrote: That is what a soap press if for.
Imagine spending hundreds of dollars on a machine to make soap when you can buy body wash.
Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2013
266 posts
274 upvotes
NB
JadaBud wrote: Imagine spending hundreds of dollars on a machine to make soap when you can buy body wash.
I know right, much easier to make one. Being said a real one would be easier for soap production.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Banned
Jun 11, 2021
185 posts
56 upvotes
daviddavieboy wrote: I know right, much easier to make one. Being said a real one would be easier for soap production.
Easier to stop being hipster and just buy body wash.
Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2013
266 posts
274 upvotes
NB
JadaBud wrote: Easier to stop being hipster and just buy body wash.
What's a hipster ? Is that like a hippie ? I'm a 70's kid.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.

Top