Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Aylmer Whole Tomatoes No Salt Added 796ML (Pack of 12) $10.56 or DICED 8-Pack 796ML $7.04

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 7:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Aylmer Whole Tomatoes No Salt Added 796ML (Pack of 12) $10.56 or DICED 8-Pack 796ML $7.04

Hot price at less than $1 per can ($10.56 for 12 Pack). Might go well with the Italian Herbs / Grinder that I also posted

Don't forget your favourite cashback site

https://www.amazon.ca/Aylmer-Whole-Toma ... B00FPCWWYA

THANKS BAWLER: Diced Version sale per can cost of $0.88 https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FPCWSW6

Last edited by Wizard1 on Feb 19th, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
Vasilyke wrote: Holy shit I was about to pull the trigger Astonished Face

https://www.livestrong.com/article/2532 ... -chloride/
Seriously stop spreading false information
Although it is generally considered safe for humans to handle, some dangers exist if too much enters the body.
Nov 22, 2015
678 posts
794 upvotes
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote: Seriously stop spreading false information
Actually, you are spreading the false information in this case as I did not say anything but list a website with some information to the ingredient. It is up to others wether they they feel safe ingesting it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
Actually, you are spreading the false information in this case as I did not say anything but list a website with some information to the ingredient. It is up to others wether they they feel safe ingesting it.
[Extreme SARCASM]
HOLY CRAP! I almost went to get my child vaccinated Astonished Face

Link to site stating Vaccines cause autism

Don't blame me... I didnt say anything.....it's up to people to make up their own mind [/Exteme SARCASM] :facepalm:
Last edited by Wizard1 on Feb 20th, 2018 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 7, 2005
123 posts
171 upvotes
These are also on sale at Atlantic Superstore for $0.88 a can until February 21st.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1036 upvotes
Richmond
Vasilyke wrote: Actually, you are spreading the false information in this case as I did not say anything but list a website with some information to the ingredient. It is up to others wether they they feel safe ingesting it.
Short answer:
Worst comment I have ever seen on RFD, by a really long shot. If you don't care your comment. Don't post.

Long answer:
Calcium chloride is a salt. It's used as a food additive, a medicine, and a means to de-ice roads. It's been thoroughly evaluated by the FDA and doesn’t appear to pose a health risk as an ingredient in your food.

As with anything. Consuming a lot of the same thing is bad. The key is to balance your diet and make smart choice.

Casting doubt on one of the most commonly studied and most commonly used ingredient in the food industry is pure fear mongering. Knock it off.
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Vasilyke wrote: Actually, you are spreading the false information in this case as I did not say anything but list a website with some information to the ingredient. It is up to others wether they they feel safe ingesting it.
While the information linked is not false, when you combine it with the text you wrote: "Holy shit I was about to pull the trigger", it does signal the reader that negative information related to the product is coming. Unfortunately, that article is a red herring, so your post comes off as either ignorant, or fear mongering.

You should have linked to this article. The suggestion at the end, though arguable, is actually related to this thread.
Jun 23, 2013
22 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Why does Amazon say ship in 1 to 2 months? Have ordered other thing with same shipping advisory and thy show up in a few days.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1821 posts
1275 upvotes
drjellis wrote: Why does Amazon say ship in 1 to 2 months? Have ordered other thing with same shipping advisory and thy show up in a few days.

Maybe they haven't grown the tomatoes yet? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9160 posts
10539 upvotes
drjellis wrote: Why does Amazon say ship in 1 to 2 months? Have ordered other thing with same shipping advisory and thy show up in a few days.
When it says that "usually" they ship within a week or so. It just means they're sold out of their on hand inventory and they'll order a batch directly from the manufacturer
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4924 posts
2301 upvotes
Markham
Ordered today, amazon says it shipped, arriving tomorrow.

Man I realized that the pictures you posted were like costco size huge.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2514 posts
2707 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
It says 1 to 2 months shipping, did it say that for u guys?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4924 posts
2301 upvotes
Markham
junglemage666 wrote: It says 1 to 2 months shipping, did it say that for u guys?
I ordered the diced one