Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AZiO Retro Classic Artisan Keyboard - $189.89 (24% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2022 8:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1155 posts
1080 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] AZiO Retro Classic Artisan Keyboard - $189.89 (24% off)

MK-RETRO-L-03-US - "USB Luxury Vintage Back lit Mechanical Keyboard"

Had an eye on this for a while. A complete luxury expense obviously, but something I've wanted for the WFH setup. Seems to be the lowest it's hit in the past few years.
Images
  • 91innZqcLoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
7 replies
Feb 1, 2012
674 posts
351 upvotes
Montreal
This is so beautiful.
Dang. Have to resist.
Apr 30, 2011
231 posts
93 upvotes
Saint-Jerome
Was curious about those until I actually ''tried'' one on a users desk at work.
They look nice but feel like every other cheap gaming mechanical keyboard.
Maybe for sub 100$ but that price and the regular price feels like robbery to me.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1285 posts
726 upvotes
Definitely cool looking but how does it feel for daily using, since you mentioned WFH set up. Is it comfortable to type on all day?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1155 posts
1080 upvotes
Ottawa
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Definitely cool looking but how does it feel for daily using, since you mentioned WFH set up. Is it comfortable to type on all day?
I tested one previously and enjoyed it. Over the course of a day it's hard to say. I'm not writing novels, just quick emails throughout the day. Otherwise it's a lot of tabbing and numbers in excel.

I'll report back in a couple days when mine arrives, but I expect I'll be happy with the purchase.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1285 posts
726 upvotes
SynGamer wrote: I tested one previously and enjoyed it. Over the course of a day it's hard to say. I'm not writing novels, just quick emails throughout the day. Otherwise it's a lot of tabbing and numbers in excel.

I'll report back in a couple days when mine arrives, but I expect I'll be happy with the purchase.
Cool, I also am not typing novels (though I'd like to be) but I definitely do a decent amount of typing for emails, research, word docs and excel so I'm curious. I probably won't get this because I have been forced back into the office
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7205 posts
3313 upvotes
GTA
Looks beautiful, feels bad for the wrists.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1155 posts
1080 upvotes
Ottawa
cy wrote: Looks beautiful, feels bad for the wrists.
I thought so too but I tried it with a wrist pad and it was fine. I also type with my hands floating than resting on the surface/pad. Definitely not for everyone.