Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (Back in Stock!) Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case Renewed – Copper Blue - $49.99

[OP]
Dec 28, 2019
40 posts
282 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] (Back in Stock!) Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case Renewed – Copper Blue - $49.99

Was an awesome deal for great wireless headphones on Prime Day and looks like it's back in stock at $49.99 (Usually sells for $69.99).

Product is refurbished! and says only 90 days warranty on Amazon, but when you receive the headphones, you can actually register your headset with Jabra for a 2-year warranty for FREE!

Just received mine from Prime Day and couldn't be happier with the quality for the price.

Original RFD thread here: amazon-ca-hot-jabra-elite-active-65t-al ... 9-2410701/

First post, so please don't rip me a new one and let me know if I need to add any more info :)
Images
  • Jabra 65t.jpg
Last edited by XavierS31426 on Oct 20th, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
The warranty doesn’t apply, it’s only 180 days warranty
399 replies
Jan 28, 2013
456 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
Just received mine today, very fast shipping thru DHL, no duty fees or charges. Remember to do a firmware update once you received it, it's a big difference. Also, it appears when you connect to jabra's app, it will mention that register your product for two years warranty...
Images
  • upload.jpg
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8994 posts
13243 upvotes
XavierS31426 wrote: ...
Just received mine from Prime Day and couldn't be happier with the quality for the price.
What is that supposed to mean?

If these are supposed to be $200 earphones regularly, being refurbished isn't supposed to change the sound quality, so to say "...for the price"???

I would never say that on a $200 pair of earphones, either they are good/great, or they aren't.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2019
40 posts
282 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: What is that supposed to mean?

If these are supposed to be $200 earphones regularly, being refurbished isn't supposed to change the sound quality, so to say "...for the price"???

I would never say that on a $200 pair of earphones, either they are good/great, or they aren't.
Well, I paid $50 for them, so to pay $50 for headphones and have them be amazing quality I think it's fair to say "quality for the price".

Being refurbished has nothing to do with my statement.
Apr 16, 2014
20 posts
85 upvotes
Vaughan
i got them today
earlier than expected
shows some mild wear on the bud and inside case, ill call it 9/10 condition
everything functional

its an older model so the hinge isnt magnetized, the buds dont magnetic snap into the case like with my newer buds
micro usb charging as well

Sound quality is pretty good, better than any amazon china headset, but not by much
Comfort is a drawback, these buds are massive and can make ears sore in a short time
Multipoint connection is great, can connect to both pc and phone and switch between them easily. i dont need to disconnect and reconnect all the time if i want to switch

due to it being older model and refurb, i would put $50 at the true value. not a hot deal but good for $50. compared to $50 mpow/taotronic/bomaker/dudios/soundpeats/otherchinesebrand they have multipoint and higher audio quality but no magnets or usb C
Jan 15, 2012
215 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
umega890 wrote: Just received mine today, very fast shipping thru DHL, no duty fees or charges. Remember to do a firmware update once you received it, it's a big difference. Also, it appears when you connect to jabra's app, it will mention that register your product for two years warranty...
Thanks. What is the biggest update you noticed? I received mine today and the sound quality is marginally better than the Amazon cheap ones but I feel that it is still missing some mid range and the treble is set too high even with EQ at off in my iPod.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
Got mine today, 10/10 condition, paired easily, ran 5K and they did not move at all. Isolation is surprisingly good.

Sound quality is not quite as good as my Shure SE215 but still pretty good. The controls are a bit finicky, I get about 80% hit rate.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
bach2266 wrote: Got one. Thanks OP. This review says that they are extremely comfortable and other reviews are saying they are more comfotable than Airpods...

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/jabra-elit ... -6010.html
Comfort is going to be really subjective. I ran 5K and currently on a call for the past half hour, They are comfortable and no pain but I have large ear cavity. For others I can definitely see it being too big.

Jul 31, 2012
223 posts
377 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: Got mine today, 10/10 condition, paired easily, ran 5K and they did not move at all. Isolation is surprisingly good.
Can these help me run 5k as well? I can only run to the local Timmie's before getting tired.
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Dec 12, 2011
318 posts
159 upvotes
NEPEAN
originalgoods13 wrote: Thanks. What is the biggest update you noticed? I received mine today and the sound quality is marginally better than the Amazon cheap ones but I feel that it is still missing some mid range and the treble is set too high even with EQ at off in my iPod.
Have you tried the EQ from the Jabra app to correct for the treble?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
brava27 wrote: Can these help me run 5k as well? I can only run to the local Timmie's before getting tired.
Move farther away from the Timmies :). But if fatestkid can do it then you can as well!

Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
originalgoods13 wrote: Thanks. What is the biggest update you noticed? I received mine today and the sound quality is marginally better than the Amazon cheap ones but I feel that it is still missing some mid range and the treble is set too high even with EQ at off in my iPod.
Did you try different silicone tips, you have to get a good seal. These are definitely a lot better than uPods I got for $10 a while back, not as good as Shure SE215. However these Jabras are working great for calls and bluetooth connection to Pixel 3XL and Surface Laptop 2 are solid.

Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1030 posts
840 upvotes
Edmonton
Is this third party seller and not prime? Meaning no holiday extended returns on these?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8704 posts
1401 upvotes
brava27 wrote: Can these help me run 5k as well? I can only run to the local Timmie's before getting tired.
I run 1K with the earphones and then I use it on my 4K tv for a full 5K. Works well.
Mar 5, 2018
330 posts
298 upvotes
Montreal
got mine today but very very disappoiting, cannot fit well in my ear (even with the others accessories), the bass doesnt exist and no updates available in the jabra's app. I have the Jabra elite 45e (the wired ones) they are better than these
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
AnujS699 wrote: Is this third party seller and not prime? Meaning no holiday extended returns on these?
Its the official Jabra company. I can't find their return policy. Under return for their store it says "Please refer to the Amazon.ca Return Policy or contact Jabra Company Store to get information about any additional policies that may apply."

Apr 29, 2013
219 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
fatestkid wrote: Its the official Jabra company. I can't find their return policy. Under return for their store it says "Please refer to the Amazon.ca Return Policy or contact Jabra Company Store to get information about any additional policies that may apply."
If you go into your orders history in Amazon, it should show you eligible for refund to x date
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3906 upvotes
Edmonton
elcheapoo wrote: If you go into your orders history in Amazon, it should show you eligible for refund to x date
It's has not yet updated to "delivered", so its not showing a return eligibility date yet.