Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (Back in Stock!) Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case Renewed – Copper Blue - $49.99

Feb 2, 2018
150 posts
39 upvotes
pepinlabulle wrote: My case hold 2 charges. It's not much, but it works as advertised. According to the instructions, the green light means the case has enough battery for one more full charge of the buds. So as soon as it's not green, the case should be charged...

Its advertised as 15 hrs total battery life. 5 hours on the earphones so that means the case should charge twice instead of one full charge as you mentioned.
Jan 16, 2011
17 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
Jumanji12 wrote: Its advertised as 15 hrs total battery life. 5 hours on the earphones so that means the case should charge twice instead of one full charge as you mentioned.
The light is green on the case from 100 to 51%. After a first full charge of my buds, the light still is green. I can then do one more full charge. So, my case does hold 2 charges.
LED on charging case
Green: 51-100%
Yellow: 11-50%
Red: 0-10%
Source: https://www.jabra.ca/supportpages/jabra ... -case-mean#/
Jul 4, 2005
869 posts
131 upvotes
If anyone is having buyers remorse, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.
May 18, 2015
46 posts
20 upvotes
Lorraine, QC
I have a whistling when I'm in a phone call if ever the volume above 70% is it a problem or it is normal can you do the test please
Jun 18, 2010
118 posts
74 upvotes
I can't get the mic to work with my phone. Any tips?
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14437 posts
3467 upvotes
i am gonna let go mine...never open....
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11603 posts
2997 upvotes
nikick wrote: my package has a duty label. does it mean i hv to pay duty?
If you contact Amazon, they have that AtoZ guarantee, and if there were no duties indicated by the seller, they can't charge you for them. I had a similar issue a couple of years ago and Amazon said that if they are selling on .ca site, it is implied that the items are shipping within Canada or that any duties and import fees will be clearly displayed before purchase. They contacted the seller who refunded the duties I was charged.
lokyee wrote: Finally received mine, ordered Oct22. Arrived in retail boxes (brand new, non-refurb), no duties :D

Sounds good, they work well!
So, wait, did you order from the Amazon refurb ones? And you got a boxed set? NICE... mine work well, but the brand new in box seems even better.
Whatthetick wrote: No.
Most helpful post in this thread, right here... Can't wait to see what other insightful info the newbie will offer to RFD
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 30, 2020
70 posts
90 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote:
Most helpful post in this thread, right here... Can't wait to see what other insightful info the newbie will offer to RFD
I was saving precious bandwidth. This is RFD and all.
The answer was a simple no, no other explaination is needed unless someone ask. A book wasn't asked to be written, it was a yes or no response.
Thank you for your insightful and constructive feedback.
Nov 14, 2007
312 posts
68 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: If you contact Amazon, they have that AtoZ guarantee, and if there were no duties indicated by the seller, they can't charge you for them. I had a similar issue a couple of years ago and Amazon said that if they are selling on .ca site, it is implied that the items are shipping within Canada or that any duties and import fees will be clearly displayed before purchase. They contacted the seller who refunded the duties I was charged.
Thanks, I will contact Amazon and give it a try.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2016
1028 posts
536 upvotes
GTA
Finally got a working set! Looks new no scratches. Also got me a protective case from amazon for 10$. I could go to aliexpress and buy the same case for about 3-5$ but will take ages to arrive
Images
  • PXL_20201107_160643032~3.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11603 posts
2997 upvotes
Whatthetick wrote: I was saving precious bandwidth. This is RFD and all.
The answer was a simple no, no other explaination is needed unless someone ask. A book wasn't asked to be written, it was a yes or no response.
Thank you for your insightful and constructive feedback.
You're welcome, and your brief response was however incorrect.
The good news is when you return your goods that have been imported into Canada you are able to apply for a refund of the Canadian duties and taxes paid on the original purchase. You can apply with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and their Casual Refund Program.

https://www.pcb.ca/post/returning-onlin ... %20Program.

Oct 30, 2020
70 posts
90 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: You're welcome, and your brief response was however incorrect.
The good news is when you return your goods that have been imported into Canada you are able to apply for a refund of the Canadian duties and taxes paid on the original purchase. You can apply with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and their Casual Refund Program.

https://www.pcb.ca/post/returning-onlin ... %20Program.

You don't pay duties on warranty items. Simple as that
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3245 posts
4403 upvotes
BC
Whatthetick wrote: You don't pay duties on warranty items. Simple as that
He's returning the item, not getting a replacement under warranty
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11603 posts
2997 upvotes
Whatthetick wrote: You don't pay duties on warranty items. Simple as that
Right, but if they RETURN the goods, they can apply to get the ORIGINAL DUTY paid when they originally purchased it... Simple as that.
Not sure where they said it was a warranty return, they simply asked about returning.
AND... whether it was WARRANTY or not, they can APPLY to get their original duty back too.

Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14437 posts
3467 upvotes
ryanrudolf wrote: Finally got a working set! Looks new no scratches. Also got me a protective case from amazon for 10$. I could go to aliexpress and buy the same case for about 3-5$ but will take ages to arrive
do you have the link on aliexpress?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Oct 30, 2020
70 posts
90 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Right, but if they RETURN the goods, they can apply to get the ORIGINAL DUTY paid when they originally purchased it... Simple as that.
Not sure where they said it was a warranty return, they simply asked about returning.
AND... whether it was WARRANTY or not, they can APPLY to get their original duty back too.
I'm not sure why you are arguing for the same thing I am saying. I said, no duties paid. You are coming out swinging saying, no duties are paid.

Anyways. Have a great day.