Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (Back in Stock!) Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case Renewed – Copper Blue - $49.99

Newbie
User avatar
Apr 1, 2007
71 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
NiftyScent wrote: Thanks. I only have my AirPod Pros to compare to. I rarely ever have cutout issues with them.



Any chance your trying to use the left side on its own? From what I understand the right is the master and the left is the slave. You can’t use the left on its own.
Yep - the left earbud just is not receiving any signal / power
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 21, 2007
3247 posts
1143 upvotes
For anyone wondering, no you cannot use the left one without the right.

If you are not getting sound from the left , try downloading the jabra app and services and reset the headphones prior to associating it with the phone/app.
Also update the firmware of the units.
Owned these since release, They had an issue two years or so ago that the left side would just go blank and I notice that the jabra services and app did the fix.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 2, 2006
5966 posts
646 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
TDNGUYEN wrote: For anyone wondering, no you cannot use the left one without the right.

If you are not getting sound from the left , try downloading the jabra app and services and reset the headphones prior to associating it with the phone/app.
Also update the firmware of the units.
Owned these since release, They had an issue two years or so ago that the left side would just go blank and I notice that the jabra services and app did the fix.
Yes it's right Master, left Slave.
--
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5997 posts
2396 upvotes
Canuckland
shade wrote: Received my headphones yesterday and have been disappointed. The charging case doesn't work (when I try to charge the case, it doesn't appear to be working) and the left earbud won't work either. Although they look brand new, I have been disappointed with the quality as of late.

Anyone else have any similar issues with these?
What do you mean it doesn't appear? IF it's already charged it won't over charge
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2016
945 posts
476 upvotes
GTA
Ordered Oct24 still not shipped
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL
Jr. Member
Oct 27, 2011
129 posts
35 upvotes
Mississauga
nice earbuds by the way. i think had a pair of similar looking Jabra buds for a couple years that i purchased for a couple hundred $$ at the time, and my biggest fear was always to drop one of the pieces on the train tracks or in the rainwater drain. one time i managed to accidents drop one in the fresh snow and couldn’t find it for 20 min, when i was just about to give up i found a find feature on the Jabra app that comes with the buds that helps you locate the buds by making the buds beep with a high pitched sound that you could hear from some distance away. i managed to locate the lost bud and scooped it up from under the snow.

At the end my kids accidentally left the buds it in a hotel room at tremblant. oh well i got a good run from these but from now on i always prefer to get the over the neck wired bluetooth buds - this way even if one comes out it’s still just hanging on the neck.
Last edited by abnormal1 on Oct 26th, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Mar 18, 2009
44 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Just received mine today (ordered Oct 23). Great sound quality and the hearthrough feature is pretty good. Haven't used it yet for calls but at $50, this is a no brainer.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 29, 2005
1911 posts
450 upvotes
Mississauga
Because I want to. Also I had dropped my previous tws battery case and the hinge broke off. I’m hoping by having a silicone case on it would reduce the impact from the fall.
DealCanuck wrote: Why do you ?
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2016
945 posts
476 upvotes
GTA
n0ub wrote: Just received mine today (ordered Oct 23). Great sound quality and the hearthrough feature is pretty good. Haven't used it yet for calls but at $50, this is a no brainer.
When u login to amazon account, does it show status shipped? I'm thinking since its coming from a 3rd party seller the amazon status wont get updated? Ordered mine oct24 and no updates so far
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL
Newbie
Dec 18, 2015
5 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ryanrudolf wrote: When u login to amazon account, does it show status shipped? I'm thinking since its coming from a 3rd party seller the amazon status wont get updated? Ordered mine oct24 and no updates so far
if Jabra already shipped, Amazon would provide you the tracking ID like below, you can search from DHL website for updates:

Tracking info provided by Jabra Company Store
Delivery By DHL
Tracking ID: *****************
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1003 posts
814 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone else get charged for duties?
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2006
148 posts
53 upvotes
Ordered Friday, shipped Saturday recieved Sunday at 12:30pm in Toronto.

Great deal, excellent headphone.

Deal at $49.99 no tax is now dead.

Price has been raised to $64.99 no tax.

Even despite the 23% price increase I still ordered one more spare because I really love these headphones - just FYI.

Peter

P.S. No duties charged to me at $49.99 - but I wonder if $64.99 I might get hit, hmm...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)