Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Baffin Slippers Black / Certain sizes (Reg. $70 - $45)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 8:58 pm
[OP]
Jul 17, 2020
42 posts
108 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Baffin Slippers Black / Certain sizes (Reg. $70 - $45)

Baffin Cush booty slippers. Been eyeing these for a while, found them on Amazon for $25 off so not bad. Looks like only in black and as long as your size is available and don’t select medium or small they are discounted.

Baffin Unisex CUSH Booty Slippers https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B001E5CR4C/ref ... 3TSN?psc=1

Cheers
Last edited by derscojoh on Jan 20th, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Aug 25, 2011
330 posts
358 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
No offense, I personally think these are ugly.Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 15, 2020
227 posts
565 upvotes
montreal, QC
bullbell wrote: No offense, I personally think these are ugly.Face With Tears Of Joy
I thought so too after I found out they don't have size 9
Is this thing on?
[OP]
Jul 17, 2020
42 posts
108 upvotes
bullbell wrote: No offense, I personally think these are ugly.Face With Tears Of Joy
I’m not to concerned about how they look since I’m only gonna wear them in the house.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8349 posts
8344 upvotes
Toronto

I have a pair of these and I used them to walk the dog. Super comfy and extremely warm (I'm assuming the Baffin ones are similar).
[OP]
Jul 17, 2020
42 posts
108 upvotes
9394 wrote: Image

I have a pair of these and I used them to walk the dog. Super comfy and extremely warm (I'm assuming the Baffin ones are similar).
The Baffin ones have two different kinds. One with more of a rubber sole and one with less of a sole. These are the ones that don’t have much of a sole and more padding I believe. From what it looks like people use them mostly for in the house and camping.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2351 posts
813 upvotes
Vancouver

The baffin's have a very soft bottom and really not meant for being outside. Easy to snag or rip. I think the Northface ones you show have a bit more of a solid base
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
May 10, 2016
510 posts
841 upvotes
Stabilo7 wrote: The baffin's have a very soft bottom and really not meant for being outside. Easy to snag or rip. I think the Northface ones you show have a bit more of a solid base
I have something very similar from MEC and I use them for backcountry camping in the snow (sleeping in snow caves and such). It's nice to be able to take off your ski boots after a long day. These would probably work great for that although they look lower quality than the MEC ones. There's no way I'd wear them outside on hard surfaces though.
Feb 11, 2010
137 posts
16 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
I have those for camping but be advised that the top part is not waterproof.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2010
5937 posts
5121 upvotes

Looking at the sole, these are meant for outdoors, no? The ones in the OP are indoor slippers (or at least I would hope) since there's no sole.

I'm looking for a pair of indoor slippers with a sole (for support) but also a removable insole. I have a pair of Sorel's that did the trick but they're pretty tattered now and I can't find a decent replacement.
Dec 3, 2013
343 posts
400 upvotes
clseea wrote: I feel like these would wear out really quickly or tear?
Yeah they look fragile based on pics in reviews.

I think they'd be good for cold-weather camping if your sleeping bag doesn't keep your feet warm enough and maybe around the house if you don't mind them dying in a year or two.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12247 posts
2018 upvotes
Honestly $45 seems way too much for this to me. The north face ones are actually well made and meant as a shoe.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3148 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
I use those indoors, love them.

I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)