Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly Wireless BT Earphones (Black) - $279.72

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2019 6:58 pm
[OP]
May 10, 2018
46 posts
110 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly Wireless BT Earphones (Black) - $279.72

I bought these in October for 379$ and once the initial setup was done I was extremely happy with them. Now with over 100$ discount this is a solid deal, sure there is a newer version of these earphones but it applies solely to the case which adds wireless charging and more charges but the earphones themselves haven't changed. I can attest to great sound quality and no lag when viewing any videos. The only complaint is that you must disconnect bluetooth from device A to pair with device B, but this can be addressed in a future firmware update (oh yeah, these earphones can be updated too).
Last edited by buffego on Apr 2nd, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
4 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10360 posts
6830 upvotes
I have these as well. They sound great, especially when you've found some decent tips to fit your ears. I wish these have the auto pause / resume play feature of the 65t though.
Jan 14, 2017
402 posts
294 upvotes
buffego wrote: I bought these in October for 379$ and once the initial setup was done I was extremely happy with them. Now with over 100$ discount this is a solid deal, sure there is a newer version of these earphones but it applies solely to the case which adds wireless charging and more charges but the earphones themselves haven't changed. I can attest to great sound quality and no lag when viewing any videos. The only complaint is that you must disconnect bluetooth from device A to pair with device B, but this can be addressed in a future firmware update (oh yeah, these earphones can be updated too).
If it was a second generation, it would be probably a good price. For the first generation, not so much.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4745 posts
1164 upvotes
Scarborough
I'll hold off until they fix the bluetooth issue since I carry two phones.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1324 posts
129 upvotes
I use these on a regular basis and can say that they do indeed sound excellent with clear mids and weighty low end, as long as you use the comply eartips (Found them too tinny and sharp with the default silicone tips). They do drop signals every once in a while in specific areas (near power grids, using nfc such as apple pay, passing thief prevention devices at entrance to stores, for example) but for most part find them solid; walked through downtown Toronto + across eaton centre for few hours today for example without a single dropout, except for those aforementioned instances. It's quite comfortable and is lower profile/better looks than most Truly Wireless In ears, with decent battery life. One big negative to note however is the latency; forget about using these to watch videos as the lag is quite noticeable... so only consider them if you're prepared to use them for strictly music/podcast listening purposes.