• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2021 1:57 pm
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Baseus 45w GAN charger with Type C to Type C cable

Hello RFDers,

i have seen multiple posts about Baseus chargers with GaN technology, and i have tried Baseus myself with some other products ( vacuum cleaner and tire inflator ),

as this one is on Amazon Prime, i felt its a good deal.

Thanks
13 replies
Feb 7, 2018
120 posts
373 upvotes
FYI. This little guy is about CAD$20 now in China and it is regular price and the price usually go down during the festival. GAN is a good technology but I think the price would be better later this year.
Dec 17, 2018
176 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI, it was only $30 from Jan 31 - Feb 20
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes
I checked before posting, its 20 USD not CAD plus shipping.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes
Are you sure? I think thats the 65W but without a cable?
Aug 15, 2019
33 posts
703 upvotes
I recommend just buying the 65W version directly from the manufacturer on AliExpress instead. It can be had for <$39.99 and also comes with a cable.

It will also often dip below $30 so if you want it cheap just wait a little while.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes
nulldev wrote: I recommend just buying the 65W version directly from the manufacturer on AliExpress instead. It can be had for <$39.99 and also comes with a cable.
any links please?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4757 posts
6808 upvotes
Vancouver
Price in title please.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Aug 15, 2019
33 posts
703 upvotes
MGinfrared wrote: any links please?
Here's the listing I ordered: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000617 ... 4c4d2XuUXJ

Remember to apply the "C$ 1.29 off on C$ 19.32" coupon provided by the seller.

Also I recommend ordering on your phone, and playing the "Coupon Pals" game to get another ~$0.60 off.

So all coupons combined you should be able to get it for ~$34 CAD right now.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1544 posts
942 upvotes
Vancouver
Baseus is one of the better Chinese companies for peripherals, but they're much cheaper on Aliexpress if you can wait a few weeks.
Aug 15, 2019
33 posts
703 upvotes
cgg123321 wrote: Baseus is one of the better Chinese companies for peripherals, but they're much cheaper on Aliexpress if you can wait a few weeks.
Yes, I am really happy with the charger I got from them. It's absolutely tiny compared to other 65W chargers and it has more ports than them too. Plus it can fast-charge most Android devices and most iOS devices.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes
nulldev wrote: Yes, I am really happy with the charger I got from them. It's absolutely tiny compared to other 65W chargers and it has more ports than them too. Plus it can fast-charge most Android devices and most iOS devices.
They do great quality. Saw on Amazon as well their Rib Wireless charger 15W, dont see 15W around that much. I think i will get one.

Having it on Amazon feels easier for Warranty and delivery, Ali Express hasnt always been efficient in delivery
Dec 14, 2013
129 posts
188 upvotes
AJAX
I do not recommend this brand. Got their Bluetooth earphones that claim 20 metres, but in reality it's more like 2. And if your phone is in your back pocket, it won't work. I contacted them and they said to reset it, which I did, but it did not help.
No more Baseus.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2020
11 posts
7 upvotes
aandaleb wrote: I do not recommend this brand. Got their Bluetooth earphones that claim 20 metres, but in reality it's more like 2. And if your phone is in your back pocket, it won't work. I contacted them and they said to reset it, which I did, but it did not help.
No more Baseus.
Weird though, i got the charger and it works really well. On Iphone and Huawei.

I got from them earlier Car vaccum cleaner also best in class. Not sure about Bluetooth earphones though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)