Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Beard Trimmer & Hair Clipper with Rechargeable Battery, $9.99 after coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2021 9:44 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1254 posts
5293 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Beard Trimmer & Hair Clipper with Rechargeable Battery, $9.99 after coupon

Beard Trimmer & Hair Clipper with Rechargeable Battery, $9.99 after coupon

https://www.amazon.ca/Ceenwes-Settings- ... B083WLR22G

Reviews look good.

Edit: the following 3-star review on Amazon.com seems provide a balanced review of this product:
https://www.amazon.com/Ceenwes-Settings ... geNumber=2
Last edited by qfli78 on Jul 25th, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
34 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
11106 posts
5232 upvotes
its a give us a good review and get item garbage.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Newbie
Mar 6, 2019
47 posts
69 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: its a give us a good review and get item garbage.
it's only 10$ from a seller called Nicechinaseller....what do you expect lol.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21133 posts
25080 upvotes
Seller store rating is good.

ReviewMeta is 4.1 / 5.0 with limited deception.

Prime fulfilled.

At this price, I'm in.

Bought.
.
Member
Sep 29, 2014
226 posts
305 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
More garbage that will break after the first 6 uses. Spend the extra $20 on a Philips or Wahl that will last a few years.... Jeez people are so cheap.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9851 posts
6667 upvotes
Toronto
You get what you pay for.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4894 posts
2740 upvotes
IMO, wait for one of the Philips Multigroom models to go on sale in the $40ish range

https://www.amazon.ca/Multigroom-Access ... B073RHH3GH
or this next one which goes on sale periodically for $40-50, depends on if you want the attachments.
https://www.amazon.ca/Multigroom-Access ... B073RHH2NG

Also recommend a double edged razor. Pack of blades will last you forever ($15ish) and you can either grab Merkur handle ($20-50) or sometimes a cheapie Aliexpress or similar works great too ($7)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1254 posts
5293 upvotes
bnfenix wrote: More garbage that will break after the first 6 uses. Spend the extra $20 on a Philips or Wahl that will last a few years.... Jeez people are so cheap.
This one has trimmer dial which provides 38 built-in precision length settings in 1mm steps from 1-20mm. Seems a good feature.

Also, this is RFD. You are expecting to see people who are not cheap here?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2006
1430 posts
6338 upvotes
USB chargeable makes this great for use when travelling!
Member
Sep 29, 2014
226 posts
305 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
qfli78 wrote: This one has trimmer dial which provides 38 built-in precision length settings in 1mm steps from 1-20mm. Seems a good feature.

Also, this is RFD. You are expecting to see people who are not cheap here?
Do you really save money if you have to buy a new $10 trimmer every 2 months?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
3606 posts
3790 upvotes
GTA
Buying this = holding a lit lighter under a $10 bill
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2013
1543 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Put some extra money and buy a good one.

This will just break in no time.
Member
Aug 26, 2019
261 posts
468 upvotes
Just like my great great grandfather used to say:

Fancy shaver for waist up
Cheap shaver for waist down
And don't mistake the two!
Jr. Member
Mar 22, 2021
162 posts
300 upvotes
some reviews:
does not cut well or evenly
Hair accumulated under the guard making it cut the wrong length
The guard changes as you shave
Constantly clogs
Battery life is not good and also stop between hair cut, and stuck hair

buying this is not being cheap, it's being dumb
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1254 posts
5293 upvotes
nnlnn2 wrote: some reviews:
does not cut well or evenly
Hair accumulated under the guard making it cut the wrong length
The guard changes as you shave
Constantly clogs
Battery life is not good and also stop between hair cut, and stuck hair

buying this is not being cheap, it's being dumb
Well. If you take time and efforts to summarize reviews, IMO it would be much useful for the RFD community if you summarize both positive and negative reviews.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2064 posts
672 upvotes
bnfenix wrote: More garbage that will break after the first 6 uses. Spend the extra $20 on a Philips or Wahl that will last a few years.... Jeez people are so cheap.
Welcome to RFD. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
derweissewolf wrote: Just like my great great grandfather used to say:

Fancy shaver for waist up
Cheap shaver for waist down
And don't mistake the two!
Guess I made the right choice. Thanks to you and OP Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
3606 posts
3790 upvotes
GTA
qfli78 wrote: Well. If you take time and efforts to summarize reviews, IMO it would be much useful for the RFD community if you summarize both positive and negative reviews.
The positive reviews are most likely bought and paid for or just outright fake.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 13, 2020
99 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto, ON
qfli78 wrote: This one has trimmer dial which provides 38 built-in precision length settings in 1mm steps from 1-20mm. Seems a good feature.

Also, this is RFD. You are expecting to see people who are not cheap here?
If you want an actual good quality trimmer with that feature (and it's electronic) then I'd highly recommend this one (which is also on sale): https://www.amazon.ca/Remington-MB4700- ... B07M6R46W6
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 24, 2006
2795 posts
1528 upvotes
Barrie
Can anyone recommend a good waterproof one? Mine is drying on me fast and I like to do all my 'trimming' in the shower as it is a lot easier to clean up.

Top