Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] BedStory 10in Luxury Mattresses in-a-box (up to $230 off w coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2020 4:11 pm
Oct 5, 2011
371 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
Bought BedStory Lavender Memory Foam Mattress 12 Inch, Full Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam (Lavender Mattress) https://www.amazon.ca/BedStory-Mattress ... to_dp&th=1 for 179.99 all in with code MF2AR75R
I don’t see the code anymore but maybe due to having purchased already?
Good luck, maybe search around to see if another code shows up. Code showed up in twin size and I applied to full so check everything
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HotDealBreaker wrote: Thanks OP.
Which is better? "12 Inch Lavender Infused" OR "12 inch gel"? Sorry this is the first mattress I buy, really know nothing about it.
Thanks.
I think lavender mattress literally smells like lanvender, but read a few reviews that the smell fades away quickly.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
machoman wrote: Just purchased a casper king for 1k and I'm regretting it. I hope this one is good enough for the guest room. Ordered the 12inch queen. Thanks so much op.
I hope you won't open the Casper and return it sealed. Pretty sure it would end up in a landfill if returned opened.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15993 posts
661 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Darn, slept on this deal thinking it would still be around next day. I was wrong
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Aug 18, 2009
13 posts
4 upvotes
Ottawa
chapman_w wrote: Bought BedStory Lavender Memory Foam Mattress 12 Inch, Full Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam (Lavender Mattress) https://www.amazon.ca/BedStory-Mattress ... to_dp&th=1 for 179.99 all in with code MF2AR75R
I don’t see the code anymore but maybe due to having purchased already?
Good luck, maybe search around to see if another code shows up. Code showed up in twin size and I applied to full so check everything
Code doesn't work either.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1234 posts
1342 upvotes
Kfox wrote: No, it's because with most foam mattresses there is an adjustment period for the user.
That is true for any bed. Differnet people just have different needs. For people with joint illness like Arthritis memory foam is amazing because they don't conform to your shape better. For people with weight problem memory foam is difficult because they make it harder to get out of bed. Etc etc.
This is why you don't see memory foam mattresses in hotels and why most bed-in-box manufacturers want you to try it for 90 or 100 days before allowing you to return it
Actually that is not true. A lot of hotel uses some type of foam Mattresses these days. One of the biggest business hotel chain, for example, started to phase into what I would call a hybrid Memory foam bed. See https://traveler.marriott.com/behind-th ... ping-tips/ and see https://www.sleeplikethedead.com/mattre ... riott.html for a basic review. They go into details on why and what they use it for.
Jan 24, 2010
52 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you think there is anyway orders will be canceled? I feel like Amazon usually sends out a "shipped" email by now.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dealsnipper wrote: Do you think there is anyway orders will be canceled? I feel like Amazon usually sends out a "shipped" email by now.
My CC was charged. They should ship it soon I would think.

They claim they charge credit card when order ships.
Jan 24, 2010
52 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
carmageddon wrote: My CC was charged. They should ship it soon I would think.

They claim they charge credit card when order ships.
Thanks. And just got the shipping confirmation.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2019
11 posts
59 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Mines getting delivered tomorrow, holy
I know, when I got the notification it had been shipped I was amazed.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1234 posts
1342 upvotes
Same here, getting delivery notice for tomorrow. A little surprised how fast it is for this price. I really can't think of any remotely decent quality mattress to be anywhere near this cost.
Jul 15, 2018
214 posts
147 upvotes
Let us all know if its a piece of trash would ya
Feb 20, 2012
484 posts
268 upvotes
KITCHENER
Deal seems dead. If someone finds a working code, let me know.
Dec 18, 2005
786 posts
738 upvotes
Montreal
Did anyone receive their mattress? My order is still active for delivery in the next few days, but my CC just had the charge reversed, strangely.