Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

BenQ EX3203R Curved Gaming Monitor 32 inch WQHD 144Hz Refresh Rate and FreeSync 2 | DisplayHDR 400 (46% off) $429.98

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 9:47 pm
May 4, 2008
571 posts
388 upvotes
GTA
quantman wrote: Set up a preferred Staples account and you will get a 50$ coupon to use. Would bring down the price to 380$. Not as good as Amazon business coupon (25%) but Staples does not require a Business registration number.

Coupon 84008 for 50$
Code Expired Aug 2nd ?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
836 upvotes
Vaughan
Nice find OP! I bought this monitor in January 2020 from Staples for $500 - $100 off code = $400 + HST. Looks great, runs great, and is still very well priced at $430!

Mic
# 1019 days too many
# Taiwan is a democratic country
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1603 posts
3639 upvotes
quantman wrote: Set up a preferred Staples account and you will get a 50$ coupon to use. Would bring down the price to 380$. Not as good as Amazon business coupon (25%) but Staples does not require a Business registration number.

Coupon 84008 for 50$
That is a true rfd hack

$380 is insane for this monitor

closest we've had recently would be: dell-dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-qhd- ... 2454089/2/
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1018 posts
2831 upvotes
djdk80 wrote: Code Expired Aug 2nd ?
Sigh, yep. Didn't see the expiration date.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2823 posts
2609 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: These panels aren't remotely the same, and the Dell is a much better gaming monitor in my opinion
Nubee wrote: Totally different panels.
Same specs on the websites... and there is only one panel (many revisions) with these specs. Same specs, same panel! (AUO)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2773 posts
1468 upvotes
Montréal, QC
What is required to be able to open a Amazon Business account? Is it better than Prime?
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
Usb c connection means if your laptop or even desktop has a thunderbolt port, you can transfer power and the video signal on one USB c cable. As far as I know, only Intel builds and macs have that as a feature. It won't work with AMD stuff, not yet anyways. It's a cool feature but it's pretty pointless, you can just plug into the socket and the hdmi for video.
Jul 29, 2020
343 posts
312 upvotes
Clee wrote: What is required to be able to open a Amazon Business account? Is it better than Prime?
I think you only get discounts if you buy a lot. Doesn't seem worth it to normal people
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2823 posts
2609 upvotes
Alphabet7 wrote: Ew it's curved.
There are two reasons for this. One is that the giant panel has a bigger viewing angle difference between center and corners than you're used to on a 27", so the curve helps the monitor sides feel like they're pointed at you. The other reason is that the colors of the panel distort when off-angle, so the curve improves the visual quality of the monitor. Note that this curve isn't very big and you don't really notice it. You can spend more for a 32" IPS with no curve because it has better viewing angles.

This is totally different than the curved TV or phone fads, which were just novelty.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1033 posts
326 upvotes
Vancouver
I think the LG27GP850 is better, got it from Amazon for $450 couple months ago and additional 10% credit b/c of the delay in shipping, LOVING IT
Jul 29, 2020
343 posts
312 upvotes
Loomy wrote: There are two reasons for this. One is that the giant panel has a bigger viewing angle difference between center and corners than you're used to on a 27", so the curve helps the monitor sides feel like they're pointed at you. The other reason is that the colors of the panel distort when off-angle, so the curve improves the visual quality of the monitor. Note that this curve isn't very big and you don't really notice it. You can spend more for a 32" IPS with no curve because it has better viewing angles.

This is totally different than the curved TV or phone fads, which were just novelty.
I saw this one video which showed that curved tvs monitors suck for various reasons especially for gaming. One being FOV curve which distorts a lot
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3282 posts
365 upvotes
Montreal
Is this strictly a gaming monitor or I could use this for working from home with apps like Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, etc. ? If not, what would you consider in that price range for a work from home monitor for productivity?
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2004
2576 posts
71 upvotes
GTA
Loomy wrote: Same specs on the websites... and there is only one panel (many revisions) with these specs. Same specs, same panel! (AUO)
My bad, really need to change my prescription glasses Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I thought I read S2721DGF which is an IPS panel.

My apologies.
Stuff for sale/trade/wtb
Computer Stuff
My Heatware
Ebay
Dec 6, 2018
59 posts
74 upvotes
I can't believe the ultrawide version is still in stock.

Might not be the newest monitor, but at $650 for 35" UWQHD 1800R curve, 100 Hz Freesync and USB-C... hard to beat that these days. The fact that it doesn't look like a "gaming" monitor is also probably a plus for a lot of people.
Dec 4, 2017
33 posts
40 upvotes
I have that dell 32” that popped up near beginning of year, it seems almost the same panel as this benq, but there was a debate few posts back about it not.

However that being said, I use this monitor mostly for work and it’s amazing. At first I was a bit overwhelmed by the size but now, I have no idea how I’m going to work back in the office with those crappy 23” lcd’s and horrible resolution. Sigh, I’ve been seriously spoiled now.

And I love the curve!
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2018
1233 posts
2302 upvotes
Loomy wrote: Same specs on the websites... and there is only one panel (many revisions) with these specs. Same specs, same panel! (AUO)

You should not be allowed to make posts like this.

What if someone bought it, thinking you actually have an idea what you're talking about.

Theyre two different panel types.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5144 upvotes
Toronto
Russell wrote: Note: VESA compatible with adapter only. No idea how much that costs.
Yeah big downer - here is the official adapter, but can't seem to find it in stock anywhere:

https://www.amazon.ca/BenQ-5J-LE710-001 ... B01CCHKXPA

EDIT: Seems BenQ US sells the adapter for $30 USD, but only to US addresses (the corresponding en-ca has no buy now button): https://www.benq.com/en-us/monitor/acce ... ssory.html
Last edited by chadw01 on Aug 12th, 2021 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Apr 6, 2021
32 posts
41 upvotes
S3220DGF and this BenQ EX3203R all use VA panel, 4ms @144Hz (165Hz on DP)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)