Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bialetti Moka Express ONLY $23.87 (normally $46)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2022 10:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1299 posts
1115 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bialetti Moka Express ONLY $23.87 (normally $46)

ATL for the 6 cup Bialetti Moka Express!

Make traditional Italian coffee at home with the Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Espresso Maker. Designed and made in Italy, this moka pot features the classic Bialetti octagon shape and triple-chamber design to prepare rich, velvety espresso on the stovetop. With a maximum boiler capacity of 10 fl. oz. (300 mL), this coffee maker can brew six 2 oz. demitasse cups of smooth, full-bodied espresso in less than five minutes.

Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer.

I've got one and use it every morning with the PC Dark Roast!
-
34 replies
Jun 3, 2005
771 posts
264 upvotes
Whitby
I've owned several of these coffee pots over the years and so has my family. IMHO these still make the best tasting espresso.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2707 posts
1811 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Thank you OP. I am going to buy one. Is there a specific espresso coffee or do you buy the West Coast Dark Roast which comes in a 875 gm container?

LDN2012 wrote: ATL for the 6 cup Bialetti Moka Express!

Make traditional Italian coffee at home with the Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup Espresso Maker. Designed and made in Italy, this moka pot features the classic Bialetti octagon shape and triple-chamber design to prepare rich, velvety espresso on the stovetop. With a maximum boiler capacity of 10 fl. oz. (300 mL), this coffee maker can brew six 2 oz. demitasse cups of smooth, full-bodied espresso in less than five minutes.

Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer.

I've got one and use it every morning with the PC Dark Roast!
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2430 posts
1212 upvotes
burlington, on
I have 3 of this in different sizes. I use almost every day. they last for ever. good deal OP
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2668 posts
2657 upvotes
Toronto
StealthFinder wrote: Thank you OP. I am going to buy one. Is there a specific espresso coffee or do you buy the West Coast Dark Roast which comes in a 875 gm container?
You don't particularly need espresso roasts with Mokas - although they were made to "emulate" espresso, it's a very different extract method. Sure if it is your taste, go for it, most of espresso roasts are a blend of arabica and robusta, because the high density of oils on robusta will create a better crema. But you won't make crema with such low pressure on those pots.

Also make sure you don't use espresso grind, as it's too fine for these and can clog them.
Feb 21, 2008
206 posts
499 upvotes
I use the 12-cup Bialetti, makes the best coffee you’ll ever taste.

For ground coffee, I recommend the Lavazza coffee bricks (Rosso, Crema E Gusto, etc,.)
Oct 6, 2020
401 posts
302 upvotes
I have this 6-cup version that I got from Walmart - I like it a lot & use it daily in the Winter (in the Summer I use a cold brew French press).
I'm keeping an eye out for the 12-cup because I've to boil the 6-cup twice (i.e. twist off the top to refill water) in order to fill a full size (~590 ml) Yeti tumbler.
Aug 25, 2010
395 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal
NeoFromTheMatrix wrote: I have this 6-cup version that I got from Walmart - I like it a lot & use it daily in the Winter (in the Summer I use a cold brew French press).
I'm keeping an eye out for the 12-cup because I've to boil the 6-cup twice (i.e. twist off the top to refill water) in order to fill a full size (~590 ml) Yeti tumbler.
Wait, so you're drinking the equivalent of 12 shots of espresso a day?
Jan 21, 2007
512 posts
258 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Is this dead? Not seeing that price.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2632 posts
680 upvotes
This is it boys and girls, the best way to make coffee anywhere. The 6-cup is just enough for one person. If there are two or more of you, buy a bigger friend.

Buy this and try various espresso products until you find something that you keep coming back to. For me, it's Lavazza Red. Nothing compares.
Nobody ever upvote me again. I have 600 upvotes and that is the PERFECT number. Don't hit that button. I know it's tempting given my high quality posts on RedFlagDeals.com, the best page on the Internet since 1998 - but please don't hit that button.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2632 posts
680 upvotes
LDN2012 wrote: I've got one and use it every morning with the PC Dark Roast!
I'm a pretty open minded lady, but I encourage you to try other products. You might think you're happy but you can be happier.
Nobody ever upvote me again. I have 600 upvotes and that is the PERFECT number. Don't hit that button. I know it's tempting given my high quality posts on RedFlagDeals.com, the best page on the Internet since 1998 - but please don't hit that button.
May 17, 2011
772 posts
759 upvotes
Toronto
AndrewL721 wrote: I still see it on my end. It just has a 1-2 month shipping delay.
CerosMtl wrote: Deal is dead already
It was dead for me then checked again based on the other post and back.
If I didn't have 2 still in box from The Bay deal a couple of years ago I'd have bought these. Looking for a 9 cup deal, I'm keeping these for my kids first place.
Aug 13, 2006
235 posts
74 upvotes
Damn i was a gonna buy later. Why did i wait

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)