Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bike Repair Tool Kit, Yakaon 16 in 1 Multifunction Bicycle Repair Kit Heat-Treated Cycling Maintenance Tool $10 Reg $24

Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2016
1876 posts
1299 upvotes
GTA
im using this topeak mini 9 - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B000FIE49 ... UTF8&psc=1

it was $24 when i got it 3months ago but now the price jumped to $36.

its tiny and more than enough for my needs. this plus a set of tire levers, bike pump, patch kit, spare tube, spare presta valves, valve remover tool, wrench and a bag that goes to the bottle holder is what i use. maybe i'll add chain break tool soon
Pixel 6a combo -
$8 talk text PM plan
$0 4GB eSIM data only plan
$1 voip backup line
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
I need a good pedal wrench. I am having a hard time removing them. You need a lot of torque. Some of the tool are so thin and bend when too much torque is applied.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20785 posts
6260 upvotes
GTA
This exact tool came with my bike as a freebie, never used it because the metal and plastic felt cheap as hell. I already have a Park and CrankBro toolkit which may be 3x the price, but I know it'll last longer then my bike.
Mar 6, 2017
31 posts
43 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Tell me more about Kevlar tires? No flats? How much are they and which do you recommend?
If you ride a road bike then I'd recommend Continental Gatorskins. Not sure if they're kevlar, but they are really good at preventing flats.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
eidolon wrote: If you ride a road bike then I'd recommend Continental Gatorskins. Not sure if they're kevlar, but they are really good at preventing flats.
I never have flat cause by tire. The problem is all tubes are shit and don’t last. Doesn’t matter which brand you buy.