Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bioshock Collection, Borderlands Legendary Collection, Civ VI Platinum Edition (Switch, Digital, Code in box) $10.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2022 5:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Amazon.ca] Bioshock Collection, Borderlands Legendary Collection, Civ VI Platinum Edition (Switch, Digital, Code in box) $10.99

Bioshock: The Collection

Borderlands: Legendary Collection

Civilization VI: Platinum Edition

All are $10.99.

Note this is the "Code in Box" version. It's a digital download, but you get shipped a physical Switch game case with a slip of paper in it with the download code on it.

It's like buying it digital, but you get a free Switch game case Face With Tears Of Joy
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1603 posts
2748 upvotes
I loved the first BioShock on Xbox. Second one was pretty good too.
Excellent story telling at a decent pace, a little creepy too!

I dream of breaking both my legs so I can play video games guilt free as I recuperate.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1486 posts
3242 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
podric wrote: I dream of breaking both my legs so I can play video games guilt free as I recuperate.
wat
Mar 8, 2009
398 posts
996 upvotes
Toronto
podric wrote: I dream of breaking both my legs so I can play video games guilt free as I recuperate.
This man is a father
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1021 posts
2158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
.....you could just save your legs and buy a Steam deck.

It's a parent's game changer (literally)
Mar 8, 2009
398 posts
996 upvotes
Toronto
Superjester wrote: .....you could just save your legs and buy a Steam deck.

If you have time to game you should probably be playing with the kids, or reading with them, or doing laundry, or dishes, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the garage, or fixing that thing, or... or... or...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2021
1021 posts
2133 upvotes
Superjester wrote: .....you could just save your legs and buy a Steam deck.

This!
Mikus007 wrote: If you have time to game you should probably be playing with the kids, or reading with them, or doing laundry, or dishes, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the garage, or fixing that thing, or... or... or...
Haha!

Don’t forget squeezing in some “me time” too every day at 7pm per the pundits Winking Face
Jul 29, 2013
224 posts
328 upvotes
Calgary
darknebulae wrote: This!

Haha!

Don’t forget squeezing in some “me time” too every day at 7pm per the pundits Winking Face

Omg it's like you all know me and living my life....
Jul 6, 2010
77 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
Mikus007 wrote: If you have time to game you should probably be playing with the kids, or reading with them, or doing laundry, or dishes, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the garage, or fixing that thing, or... or... or...
Whatever fatherhood you're living, I'd like to learn a thing or two.

I'm pretty sure my life is nothing but playing/tending to the kids when they're awake, and doing nothing but the latter when they're napping/asleep.

I bought the Bioshock game anyways though, just to remind me that one day, maybe I could break both my legs...
Sep 2, 2014
1 posts
Ontario
chemicalxv wrote: Bioshock: The Collection

Borderlands: Legendary Collection

Civilization VI: Platinum Edition

All are $10.99.

Note this is the "Code in Box" version. It's a digital download, but you get shipped a physical Switch game case with a slip of paper in it with the download code on it.

It's like buying it digital, but you get a free Switch game case Face With Tears Of Joy
Is anyone seeing this price? Can't imagine it'd expire within several hours.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
Looks like the sale is over. Was about to purchase the Borderlands collection but I was too late.
Feb 18, 2008
827 posts
1777 upvotes
I like that one! Would love to use it as a signature!

Now my gaming consist on buying games that seems fun! They indeed seems fun since my kids looked to have fun finishing it…
Mikus007 wrote:
If you have time to game you should probably be playing with the kids, or reading with them, or doing laundry, or dishes, or mowing the lawn, or cleaning the garage, or fixing that thing, or... or... or...
So true.

My me time consist of finding deals for things for family usage.

Deals look dead
Last edited by loletifie on Oct 28th, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
bioshock 1 is ok. 2 is amazing. 3 is different but fun
borderlands is the goat imo. love them all