Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

BIS! Royale Facial Tissue - 2-ply - 100 Sheets/box - 12 Count - $6.41

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 6:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
Mamabearrina wrote: Are you allowed to use amazon gift certificate to pay and still claim receipt to get 10.00 promo?
Yup, I had a $12 credit from Amazon and I still got the $10 GC
Mamabearrina wrote: Also how long has it took to here back from the royale promotion weather approved or not? Thank you
Submitted mine last night at 9pm, got it this morning at 5am (PST)
Jun 14, 2011
702 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
Mamabearrina wrote: Also how long has it took to here back from the royale promotion weather approved or not? Thank you
Less than 12 hours
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Yup, I had a $12 credit from Amazon and I still got the $10 GC
Submitted mine last night at 9pm, got it this morning at 5am (PST)
Thank you!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
late to the party, the price has changed back...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
I already have 8 packs from the first two times it was on sale. Do I really need more than 96 boxes of tissue paper??????
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3246 posts
1807 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote: I already have 8 packs from the first two times it was on sale. Do I really need more than 96 boxes of tissue paper??????
Yes you do. Because I have have 108 boxes and this is RFD. Tissue is a necessity.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
yyz2hkg wrote: Yes you do. Because I have have 108 boxes and this is RFD. Tissue is a necessity.
Your logic is quite compelling! I have ordered 4 more boxes!
Jan 18, 2006
545 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote: I already have 8 packs from the first two times it was on sale. Do I really need more than 96 boxes of tissue paper??????
well the fact you had to ask....
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
ordered yesterday. shipped and arriving tomorrow with standard delivery. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

dont forget to make sure it gets shipped by Oct 10 and you registrar online (upload your invoice) by Oct 17 to be eligible for the $10GC
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2016
1031 posts
858 upvotes
GTA, ontario
Got the deal, thank you! Got my $10 ULTIMATE DINING E-PROMO CARD with a screenshot from amazon 15 minutes later!
I guess if I was scum I would cancel my amazon order now. But I'm not, plus it's cold season.

Price still available on Amazon. Says Back-ordered. Due in stock October 15.
chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
buy BTC + hold BTC (cold storage pls) = relax
Nov 16, 2018
349 posts
710 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote: Your logic is quite compelling! I have ordered 4 more boxes!
How do i order more it is limiting me to 4 from my first purchase and wont let me order more! Please and thanks
Apr 2, 2008
703 posts
364 upvotes
Temporel wrote: That coupon is dead since September 4th.

Please check your links before posting.
I have just printed 1 before posting and another 1 after posting.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
Open new account with different email address.
Household shipping address with invoice might be issue if they are detailed, not sure if iterms mentions one promo per household.

Limits: There is a limit of one (1) Reward per household during the Offer Period regardless of (i) how
many individuals reside within a household; and/or (ii) how many further and/or separate Qualifying
Purchases are made during the Purchase Period. For clarity, a household or individuals cannot make
additional claims using an alternate name or e-mail address with the original household address, and
likewise you cannot make an additional claim using an alternate household address with the original
sales receipt or e-mail address. You can’t share a sales receipt with anyone else. Sales receipts can only
be submitted once regardless of the dollar amount of product purchased (for example, if you spend $40.00 on a
Qualifying Purchase, you will still receive only one (1) Reward). You may use only one (1) e-mail address and
one (1) household address to participate.

https://mxco-production-tether.s3.us-we ... 0Terms.pdf
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
My friend got hers - finally
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is