Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] BLACK+DECKER TO1950SBD 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven | $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 2:39 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
982 posts
1659 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] BLACK+DECKER TO1950SBD 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven | $49.99

Link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FOAJSTA

• Convection Technology - Hot air is circulated inside the oven for fast and even cooking,
  • Four Functions - Choose from convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm; Maximum Temperature: 450º
  • Large Interior - Easily fit a 9” pizza, six slices of bread, or a variety of other snacks and meals.
  • Dual Timers - The 60-minute precision timer includes a stay-on function for longer cooking tasks, and the dedicated toast timer finds the right shade.
  • Two Rack Positions - Added versatility for cooking under the broiler or to fit larger items.

We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2367 posts
802 upvotes
Ottawa
We have something similar at school. I don't see how it can fit 6 slices. even the pictures show 4 slices.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3891 posts
1532 upvotes
Quebec
you need to put one on another, it fit...will it be efficient? not sure.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
982 posts
1659 upvotes
Toronto, ON
eugene188 wrote: We have something similar at school. I don't see how it can fit 6 slices. even the pictures show 4 slices.
The 4-slice and 6-slice one look exactly the same, though the dimensions are different I imagine.
That said, I know what you mean. I have a 4-slice Hamilton beach one which fits only 2 slices, that too only if they’re placed at the diagonally opposite corners and not side-to-side.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\