Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Black Vinyl Carry On / Tote $10.85 (Dead)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2015 9:08 pm
Tags:
None
8 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
12148 posts
4977 upvotes
Cheap wrote: Not bad for the price with free Prime delivery
THX. Ordered with PRIME.

Great deal indeed.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2159 posts
15285 upvotes
Uhh, Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 29.2 x 27.9 cm?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
3009 posts
1471 upvotes
Markham
This so deserves its own thread, thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1348 posts
488 upvotes
Ottawa
Leverage wrote: Uhh, Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 29.2 x 27.9 cm?
Some of us are smaller than others okay. Get the large one if you want it bigger. :lol:

Yeah Idk. Ordered anyway.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2159 posts
15285 upvotes
AlexJosh wrote: This so deserves its own thread, thanks
It's not a Prime Lightning Sale, just a regular Amazon item, FYI.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 1, 2010
1148 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
DarkVelvet55 wrote: Some of us are smaller than others okay. Get the large one if you want it bigger. :lol:

Yeah Idk. Ordered anyway.
you know you can cancel right?

the first step towards getting rid of the RFD addiction is admitting you have a problem.

:cry:
Banned
Dec 10, 2014
259 posts
85 upvotes
Chateauguay, QC
bigben- wrote: you know you can cancel right?

the first step towards getting rid of the RFD addiction is admitting you have a problem.

:cry:
Is it a problem? We are on a site that basically supports the addiction :D

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)