[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Limited Edition (PS4) - $69.99

Hey my fellow RFDers.

Was browsing Amazon...and found one of my fave games...BlazBlue...latest PS4 Limited Edition on Sale for $69.99.

It's out of my price range...I only try to get games for $20 or less (even for Limited/Collectors Editions...as I don't generally collect them).

Seems like a good deal for Fighting Game fans and those wanting the PS4 Limited edition (Standard Edition is for $65)...and the Limited Edition PS3 Version is for $200!

"Blazblue central fiction is the next installment in the BlazBlue franchise and stands alone as the pinnacle of the next gen 2d fighters. Limited edition includes BlazBlue sound track, 100-page deluxe art book, mini Moel vermillion Nendoroid figure, all in a collector's box.

* A brand new chapter in the saga, 40 plus hours story mode with fully animated cut scenes pushing the boundaries of fighting games boundaries

* Epic aesthetics, insanely detailed 2d hand drawn sprites coupled with 3d rendered backgrounds created a world unlike anything you have seen

* 30 plus characters new and old, batted across 60 plus different stages,enjoy new levels/modes/systems mechanics and more
"

Good luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2309 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote:
* A brand new chapter in the saga, 40 plus hours story mode with fully animated cut scenes pushing the boundaries of fighting games boundaries

* 30 plus characters new and old, batted across 60 plus different stages,enjoy new levels/modes/systems mechanics and more[/b]"

Is this included in the standard version?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
1438 posts
52 upvotes
This has been on sale at that price since late December; probably just Amazon trying to get rid of the stock.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
Dred wrote: Is this included in the standard version?
I guess so...but not sure. Also, Standard version is $5 cheaper. I think the extras are what are mentioned above...like the Art Book...Music Sountrack and mini-figurine.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
De_Constructor wrote: This has been on sale at that price since late December; probably just Amazon trying to get rid of the stock.
Maybe so...but the Amazon page had 15 pieces before I posted this thread for the deal...and now they have only 5 copies left. Looks like they will be selling all their stock soon. :)
Nov 9, 2009
554 posts
121 upvotes
Scorpionsy wrote: Maybe so...but the Amazon page had 15 pieces before I posted this thread for the deal...and now they have only 5 copies left. Looks like they will be selling all their stock soon. :)
How do you know how much stock there is left!?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
khmerg wrote: How do you know how much stock there is left!?
It says so on the page...under the product price and description...on the lower left corner...last thing it says is 5 New copies left at this deal price ("5 new from CDN$ 69.99").
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Feb 20th, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: I says so on the page...under the product price and description...on the lower left corner...last thing it says is 5 New copies left at this deal price ("5 new from CDN$ 69.99").
Hi Scorpionsy, the "5 new from CDN $69.99" means that if you click on the "5 new" hyperlink then you'll be taken to a screen showing all sellers selling it in "NEW CONDITION". Stock is usually only shown right underneath the price where the words "In Stock" are displayed. Sometimes instead of "In Stock" it may say "Only 40 left" or something like that.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
tigerhawk33 wrote: Hi Scorpionsy, the "5 new from CDN $69.99" means that if you click on the "5 new" hyperlink then you'll be taken to a screen showing all sellers selling it in "NEW CONDITION". Stock is usually only shown right underneath the price where the words "In Stock" are displayed. Sometimes instead of "In Stock" it may say "Only 40 left" or something like that.
Hi Tigerhawk33! :)

No, actually my reference and reason is correct. Why?

Because if you click on the "5 new" it takes you to the page with all the Sellers...both Amazon.ca and Amazon Marketplace sellers. Amazon.ca is the seller for $69.99...the only seller...so they have 5 copies left. Every other seller on that page is listing it at over $100+ prices.

So again, 5 new from $69.99 indicates Amazon's stock. ;)

Edit: Actually, Tigerhawk33...you might be correct buddy. The link shows 5 new from $69.99...so it possibly could mean...5 sellers are offering the game "new" (including amazon.ca and the marketplace sellers)...instead of 5 new copies left for $69.99 sold by Amazon.ca

My bad...I am not afraid to admit a mistake. Thanks for your input, buddy! Up Vote given! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)