Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Blue Dial Orient Men's 'Sun and Moon Version 2' Japanese Automatic Watch - $247.19

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2018 2:31 pm
14 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
If it was for v3, I'd be all over it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
I see these watches fairly often. Could someone who has an interest explain what value they see in this watch compared to cheaper ones? Is it style ?
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jul 17, 2018
432 posts
420 upvotes
Pingalino wrote: I see these watches fairly often. Could someone who has an interest explain what value they see in this watch compared to cheaper ones? Is it style ?
Style, in house automatic sun/moon indicator movement, and from a brand with a lot of history. Can't really go wrong with this time piece if you like the looks. I don't own one only because it's a little too large and busy for my taste but it's a fantastic watch nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
Pingalino wrote: I see these watches fairly often. Could someone who has an interest explain what value they see in this watch compared to cheaper ones? Is it style ?
You have to see it in person to really appreciate it's beauty, I got the white version as a gift. Was cursing myself for not getting one for me.

PS: I'm a smartwach person
[external link removed]
Feb 3, 2013
466 posts
435 upvotes
Victoria
I have this watch. Quite comfortable to wear and I like the showcase back. Be aware that the watch is rather thick.
Nov 26, 2015
599 posts
1262 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anyone know what is the cheapest the v3 white dial has been?
Sep 6, 2009
409 posts
353 upvotes
Mok122cobra wrote: Anyone know what is the cheapest the v3 white dial has been?
253 shipped from world deal on amazon and if you dont get hit with duties.
Nov 26, 2015
599 posts
1262 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just scooped up the V3 white dial for 268.41 no tax free shipping from amazon world deal

EDIT: $256.83 now. AKA lowest price ever. I wonder if they price adjust?
Last edited by Mok122cobra on Oct 15th, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1357 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
thelasthunter wrote: The Rose version 3 is now on sale for $280, but not prime.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B077NSZG6D/?co ... _lig_dp_it

Worth it?
Prices have been fluctuating a bit. I ordered a v3 rose gold for $282.79 on September 29 (from World Deal, not Prime), and it arrived in downtown Toronto on October 3rd. No tax, no duties, absolutely brand new condition. Watch looks great. The strap isn't the best looking, but that can be replaced.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
Mok122cobra wrote: Just scooped up the V3 white dial for 268.41 no tax free shipping from amazon world deal
.....shouldn't have said anything. Talked me into it as well.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
Well, the white one just showed up (shipped from Israel in 3 days from order date w their free standard shipping). I gotta say, I'm very impressed. A very nice watch........which MAY be too thick for some people, but I'm fine with that. It also has quite a bit of weight to it, which I like.

The detail on the face is actually quite stunning. Definitely looks better in person than in pictures. Has a pearl sheen to the face, it's not quite white, almost a white/silver colour.

Was not charged duties and WorldDeals previously assured me in an email that if I was, they'd refund me anything I had to pay.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)