Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bluetooth Headphones, AUKEY Wireless Stereo Sport Running Sweatproof Earbuds with Built-in Mic (GREEN) - $16.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 5:58 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 11, 2006
130 posts
87 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bluetooth Headphones, AUKEY Wireless Stereo Sport Running Sweatproof Earbuds with Built-in Mic (GREEN) - $16.99

The green ones are $16.99. I needed something for the gym. Reviews seem good but probably are super inflated. Code: AUKEPB4G

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00WTUGRGA

Last edited by Timmber3 on Jan 9th, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
36 replies
Mar 10, 2012
554 posts
805 upvotes
PEACHLAND
These are great headphones for the price. I think I paid $29 a year or two ago.
Oct 29, 2014
427 posts
115 upvotes
Good headphones for the price. Mine broke in the wash. The plastic bit that says aukey is a little big (relative) but it has a micro usb charge port!
Nov 24, 2013
44 posts
30 upvotes
Victoria, BC, Canada
IMO these are not great. They constantly fall out while running, even when using the large fittings. These now are my work headphones and they still slowly fall out from time to time, I now look for ones with hooks over the ears like these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYW2T3Z/
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3630 posts
412 upvotes
I got the MPow versions about a year or 2 ago as well and they have been working fine for me. Looks exactly the same as these, including the colour scheme. I only use them ocassionally (~2-3 times a week) so not sure how they'll hold up during heavy usage.
Nov 30, 2010
123 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
I bought these a few years ago(Mpow) Barely use them as they fall out of my ears(tried all the different attachments). Sound quality isint great but expected with Bluetooth and the price. Battery life is good and connectivity works well and is stable.
Mar 17, 2006
668 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
I own these and a small plastic piece that connects the rubber to the main ear piece actually broke off. Used for 8 months, do not recommend.
Jan 19, 2008
844 posts
249 upvotes
Pierrefonds
I own these. The sound quality and battery life are actually pretty good considering the price; however don't expect them to stay in your ears too long. I find the biggest flaw in them is that they're aren't particularly comfortable or stable in the ear.
Aug 31, 2006
530 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary
Dark_fantom wrote: I own these. The sound quality and battery life are actually pretty good considering the price; however don't expect them to stay in your ears too long. I find the biggest flaw in them is that they're aren't particularly comfortable or stable in the ear.
Are headphones even worth getting if you can't even use them or wear them comfortably?
Jan 19, 2008
844 posts
249 upvotes
Pierrefonds
Furiae wrote: Are headphones even worth getting if you can't even use them or wear them comfortably?
I can assure you they are not lol
Aug 7, 2005
536 posts
42 upvotes
Ordered to try them out. Need something for the gym and running would be a bonus.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3006 posts
639 upvotes
I've had these for a couple years now...use 2-3 times a week...mostly in the hot tub...they've been very good to me.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Jul 30, 2007
977 posts
332 upvotes
BC
I've had these for a couple years and don't have any trouble with them falling out (using the big ear hooks). Though they often loosen enough to break the seal formed by the tips so I have to adjust them a bit.
Sep 20, 2003
423 posts
109 upvotes
Burnaby
Aukey buys fake reviews. Read the 1 stars to find the truth
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1945 posts
690 upvotes
Got them a few years back. These are old. They are also bulky. There are better earphones for similar price
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan