[Amazon.ca] Bodum 11870-01US Bistro Electric Milk Frother, Black - $35.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 2:06 am
[OP]
May 19, 2007
14 posts
11 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bodum 11870-01US Bistro Electric Milk Frother, Black - $35.99

I have been looking for an electric milk frother for a while and finally found this one on sale.

Since it's over $35, shipping is free!

It's gotten good reviews as well!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1718 posts
534 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Is it better than the one that came with my Nespresso machine?
Jan 6, 2013
156 posts
156 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Clee wrote: Is it better than the one that came with my Nespresso machine?
Hello, I have the Bodum one and have tried the Aeroccino. I'd say that the Nespresso one is a little Superior but for the price difference I took the Bodum one hands down. The biggest problem with these electrique frothers is more the kind and the temperature of the milk used and what type of density you are looking for. Sometimes it's better doing lesser amounts for better results. Frothing is an art.
Feb 4, 2009
54 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP - ordered one. Great price, I paid $20 more for one as a gift that didn't even heat the milk.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
3345 posts
595 upvotes
brunomarie wrote: Hello, I have the Bodum one and have tried the Aeroccino. I'd say that the Nespresso one is a little Superior but for the price difference I took the Bodum one hands down. The biggest problem with these electrique frothers is more the kind and the temperature of the milk used and what type of density you are looking for. Sometimes it's better doing lesser amounts for better results. Frothing is an art.
Thanks for the review! I hate cleaning the nespresso one so I make due by microwaving milk to make cafe au lait instead of a proper foam
Jan 6, 2013
156 posts
156 upvotes
JONQUIERE
poorwingman wrote: Thanks for the review! I hate cleaning the nespresso one so I make due by microwaving milk to make cafe au lait instead of a proper foam
No prob. Don't get me wrong, this one isnt any more fun to wash ;) They say to only use a clean cloth. Oh and don't do like my wife and use a normal spoon to ''scratch'' the foam out. I use a nice little silicon spoon.