Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

(Book) Cyberpunk 2077: The Complete Official Guide-Collector's Edition 29.99 (20$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 4:15 pm
[OP]
Nov 13, 2013
697 posts
592 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon.ca] (Book) Cyberpunk 2077: The Complete Official Guide-Collector's Edition 29.99 (20$ off)

Seems to be a good price and oos on many markets

[EDIT]
Price changed from 29.99$ to 31.32$

You can also get The World of Cyberpunk 2077 - Hardcover for 34.37$ (36% OFF)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

COLLECTOR’S EDITION | BONUS
Premium hardcover
Printed on superior quality art paper
32-page visual tour of Night City’s unrestrained hospitality and leisure industries

THE KEY TO NIGHT CITY
Cyberpunk 2077 is a vast, open-ended game that offers freedom on a multitude of levels – from character development, to story, to gameplay, and beyond. That freedom is at the very heart of this book, which we designed with one priority in mind: facilitating informed decisions and enabling you, the player, to get the most out of your time in Night City. Compiled and crafted in association with the development team at CD PROJEKT RED, this guide is your indispensable companion to surviving and thriving in the world of the dark future.

UTTERLY COMPLETE
Main jobs, side jobs, gigs, cyberpsychos, hustles – it‘s all here

NON-PRESCRIPTIVE WALKTHROUGHS
We highlight rewarding routes and possibilities with annotated maps and screenshots – you decide how to proceed

GAME SYSTEMS DECODED
XP, skills, perks, cyberware, weapons, mods, crafting, and more. Tailor V to your play style and role-playing preferences

DEDICATED ATLAS
A collection of hi-res expanded maps covering the entire game area and pinpointing Night City’s many points of interest

ADVANCE NOTICE
We lay out all crucial choices, branching paths, romances, missables, alternative endings – without spoiling the consequences

COMPLETION ROADMAP
Comprehensive flowcharts reveal the exact availability conditions and unlock order of all missions

FEATURES
World & Lore: A guide to Night City’s history and districts, with explanations of era-specific technologies, terminology and concepts
Visual Solutions: Annotated maps and 4K screenshots
Maximum Flexibility: Master all the tools at your disposal to define your personal path – stealth tactics, boss weaknesses, quickhacks, character progression, and so much more
Exclusive Information: Direct from the CD PROJEKT RED dev team Spoiler-Controlled: Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary revelations
Last edited by JP3ll3ti3r on Dec 9th, 2020 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
54 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
1921 posts
1660 upvotes
I wonder how long before these no longer are made.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5719 posts
15924 upvotes
Kitchener
Thought it was the game :(
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2637 posts
1303 upvotes
North York
JoJoCan wrote: Thought it was the game :(

I bet you did.... I bet you did...

R O F L
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1807 posts
2093 upvotes
Kevcorm wrote: I wonder how long before these no longer are made.
I didn't even know they still were. The last one I got was GTA V back in 2013.
Mar 11, 2017
40 posts
24 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Where was that?
Got it from Gog.com but you need a VPN.

Sign into a Russian server and go to the site incognito mode. You'll see cyberpunk listed for $1999 in Russian currency which when you use PayPal it shows $36 CAD
Dec 21, 2006
790 posts
802 upvotes
500 pages guide, same as the first edition of the Witcher 3 guide book. Hope the game can be at that level as well. IGN's review is not as good as Witcher 3, complaining on many bugs in the game.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3148 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
f1rocco wrote: Got it from Gog.com but you need a VPN.

Sign into a Russian server and go to the site incognito mode. You'll see cyberpunk listed for $1999 in Russian currency which when you use PayPal it shows $36 CAD
does it works with xbox series X ?
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Mar 11, 2017
40 posts
24 upvotes
Ahzuz wrote: does it works with xbox series X ?
I think Gog is for PC only. Sorry should of specified.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4178 posts
3138 upvotes
Ontario
f1rocco wrote: I think Gog is for PC only. Sorry should of specified.
To be fair if you're going to cheat then it's already free because DRM free game. So you paid too much.
---
Sep 27, 2015
117 posts
270 upvotes
Gonna try buying it with my VPN turned on to Russia ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1356 posts
678 upvotes
Which one should I get for this game? I'm playing on XBOX ONE X
Aug 16, 2016
85 posts
63 upvotes
I miss playing with big paper guides...last one I think I had was final fantasy 8?? For the price seems like a deal to me.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2013
697 posts
592 upvotes
Quebec
Superman_2099 wrote: Which one should I get for this game? I'm playing on XBOX ONE X
The official guide is what you want for the game

World of cyberpunk is a graphic novel, it's really about the world created: learning about it, the history, the crazy politics, etc..