Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(Book) Cyberpunk 2077: The Complete Official Guide-Collector's Edition 29.99 (20$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 4:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2148 posts
1862 upvotes
iggy666 wrote: Russian streamer Maddyson has been playing Cyberpunk for about 6 hours now and it doesn't have any of the glitches and graphic artifacts from the internet leaks.

Seems like those were from some alpha build.
This issue seemed really overblown, enough so that CDProjektRed came out and said multiple times there will be a 42GB(!) day one patch and that version was prior to it being installed. This is why the game was ultimately delayed to Dec 10 even after all the marketing and print materials were made.

I’m sure there’d be some schadenfreude for people if the game came out and is a total disaster, but it’s getting rave reviews so it’s looking good. All of the reviews I’ve seen that point out minor bugs/glitches say they’re very easily patchable. It’s not a broken mess by any means.
Last edited by Wasp14 on Dec 9th, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1354 posts
1134 upvotes
White Bear, ON
At this time Xbox S X version is the best for consoles under performance mode.

Look at this stream if you are ok with spoilers. I briefly watched it when he left the city around 6hr mark.

Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
Wasp14 wrote: This issue seemed really overblown, enough so that CDProjektRed came out and said multiple times there will be a 42GB(!) day one patch and that version was prior to it being installed. This is why the game was ultimately delayed to Dec 10 even after all the marketing and print materials were made.

I’m sure there’d be some schadenfreude for people if the game came out and is a total disaster, but it’s getting rave reviews so it’s looking good. All of the reviews I’ve seen that point out minor bugs/glitches say they’re very easily patchable. It’s not a broken mess by any means.
Played for several hours already... only gripe is that hacking into things takes way too long to complete. Perhaps a patch will reduce the time, other than that, no glitches per say
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2664 posts
220 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: still have that diablo one, I think it's a collector's by now on ebay if you didnt open it
I have the Diablo one as well but it did eventually end up in Dollarama
Feb 3, 2019
406 posts
479 upvotes
Wow it almost cost as much as the game itself! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
What's crazy to me is seeing how much the value of the Witcher 3 players guide went up, going for between 200 - $350
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Nov 29, 2018
101 posts
90 upvotes
Purchased same day while in stock. still hasnt shipped, as if its not in stock.. smh
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2463 upvotes
Neovingian wrote: What's crazy to me is seeing how much the value of the Witcher 3 players guide went up, going for between 200 - $350
I find that hard to believe. Where is it actually selling for that price?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
EananC641158 wrote: I find that hard to believe. Where is it actually selling for that price?
I was looking for the guide and saw a few on amzon & ebay in the 2-3 hundo range and gave up, that was until until I found a digital guide on the ebay for $2.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2463 upvotes
Neovingian wrote: I was looking for the guide and saw a few on amzon & ebay in the 2-3 hundo range and gave up, that was until until I found a digital guide on the ebay for $2.
Ahh yeah, eBay is never really true prices. People just list stuff for extortionate prices, like Kijiji. I'm sure it can be found for about $20 somewhere.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Does the guide explain how to use the three seashells?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
I was looking for the guide and saw a few on amzon & ebay in the 2-3 hundo range and gave up, that was until until I found a digital guide on the ebay for $2.
Amazon.ca has paperback for CDN$ 7.78
Save an extra CDN$ 6.44 (83%). Buy the Kindle Edition instead.
Nov 13, 2013
930 posts
1026 upvotes
Quebec
MattG65633 wrote: Purchased same day while in stock. still hasnt shipped, as if its not in stock.. smh
Yeah I contacted them about that, here is the answer:
Upon checking with logistic team, this book is out of stock now. It went out of stock in very short time and orders are being shipped on first come first serve basis that is why this has not been shipped yet. We are in contact with seller to bring this book back in stock very soon. You will get notified by email as soon as it will be in stock and will get shipped. I can understand your disappointment. I would request you to please wait for 5-7 more days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)