[Amazon.ca] Boon Lawn Drying Rack - 19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 5:03 pm
[OP]
Jun 6, 2009
512 posts
81 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Boon Lawn Drying Rack - 19.99

Looking for baby stuff and saw this highly rated Boon Lawn Drying Rack perfect for drying baby bottles and other stuff. According to CCC price history, pretty solid price.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Sep 8th, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link/nonRFD affiliate tag removed
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3687 posts
1225 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
We used ours for like a day, two at most. It did a worse job than our existing cheapo rack from Kitchen Stuff Plus. Easily one of the worst "baby trap" products we bought last year.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4146 posts
2134 upvotes
Don't forget to wash it often, otherwise it gets uber gross.

It's nice but too small to be practical, looks nice though.
Jul 21, 2005
310 posts
264 upvotes
Kitchener
bhrm wrote: Don't forget to wash it often, otherwise it gets uber gross.

It's nice but too small to be practical, looks nice though.
You need the tree and flower pod attachments to make it more functional. We have 3 kids under 3 (2 year old and newborn twins) and this works great. As mentioned, we keep their stuff completely separate from ours. Any given time there are 4 bottles, lids and nipples disassembled with bottle scrubbers and random other things like medicine droppers on it

My wife’s pump equipment is set out on a cloth on the counter

That being said, isn’t $19 regular price of this?
Something something dark side...
Jul 21, 2005
310 posts
264 upvotes
Kitchener
ChicoQuente wrote: We used ours for like a day, two at most. It did a worse job than our existing cheapo rack from Kitchen Stuff Plus. Easily one of the worst "baby trap" products we bought last year.
Still room for 2 more bottles fully disassembled.
Images
  • BE69E9D0-AF91-4AD4-B9E4-F5C378A435DA.jpeg
Dec 16, 2007
638 posts
192 upvotes
Mississauga
That's the grass...this is the lawn version, so it's bigger. I've been obssessing on getting this as it's so cute but my little guy is past 2 years old so I can't justify it as I won't need it by next year and I already have a bottle dyer rack.

Yeah, you need the flower/ branch accessories. I saw it at Winner's for $6.99.
audi_rs wrote: You need the tree and flower pod attachments to make it more functional. We have 3 kids under 3 (2 year old and newborn twins) and this works great. As mentioned, we keep their stuff completely separate from ours. Any given time there are 4 bottles, lids and nipples disassembled with bottle scrubbers and random other things like medicine droppers on it

My wife’s pump equipment is set out on a cloth on the counter

That being said, isn’t $19 regular price of this?
Jul 21, 2005
310 posts
264 upvotes
Kitchener
dragonflower77 wrote: That's the grass...this is the lawn version, so it's bigger. I've been obssessing on getting this as it's so cute but my little guy is past 2 years old so I can't justify it as I won't need it by next year and I already have a bottle dyer rack.

Yeah, you need the flower/ branch accessories. I saw it at Winner's for $6.99.
Ahh good point, didn’t realize it! Good deal for sure, was wondering what I was missing.