Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Borderlands 3 - Regular Edition $29.99 (Super Deluxe Edition $49.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 1:11 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 10, 2010
549 posts
836 upvotes
London

[Amazon.ca] Borderlands 3 - Regular Edition $29.99 (Super Deluxe Edition $49.99)

Amazon has Borderlands 3 on sale for $29.99 for the regular edition and $49.99 for the Super Deluxe Edition (comes with the Season Pass)

Regular Edition ($29.99):
PS4
Xbox One

Super Deluxe Edition($49.99):
PS4
Xbox One

EB Games also has the regular editions on sale for the same price:
PS4
Xbox One
26 replies
Newbie
Aug 8, 2015
47 posts
54 upvotes
Awesome game. The only bad reviews are regarding the story which is admittedly bad, but I barely paid attention to BD2 dialogue so not an issue to me. Not sure this is a great price as its been out for a minute, but dont hesitate if you like openworld shooters.
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 10, 2010
549 posts
836 upvotes
London
benjcksn wrote: Awesome game. The only bad reviews are regarding the story which is admittedly bad, but I barely paid attention to BD2 dialogue so not an issue to me. Not sure this is a great price as its been out for a minute, but dont hesitate if you like openworld shooters.
I think the real savings is with the Super Deluxe edition. The regular price for the season pass is $67.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 9, 2003
17583 posts
659 upvotes
Totally want the super deluxe, wish psn did the same price
Member
Jan 2, 2010
463 posts
157 upvotes
Is the Super Deluxe Edition worth the price? As a casual gamer, I don't really understand what season pass brings on the table. I really enjoyed Boarderlands 2, but I think I got the regular version on steam back then.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
1536 posts
516 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Super strokey wrote: Totally want the super deluxe, wish psn did the same price
Call Sony and you demand they price match. If they don’t go on twitter and tell them you feel victimized
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 10, 2010
549 posts
836 upvotes
London
sparklo wrote: Is the Super Deluxe Edition worth the price? As a casual gamer, I don't really understand what season pass brings on the table. I really enjoyed Boarderlands 2, but I think I got the regular version on steam back then.
The Season Pass adds some cosmetic items and 4 campaign DLC content. Two are released already. All 4 will be released by September.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2508 posts
1609 upvotes
GTA
I absolutely love the Borderlands series but couldn't finish this one, it was making me sick while playing. Tried changing my settings but issue persisted. Hope they fixed it.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
922 posts
818 upvotes
How is the performance on PS4 Pro? is it 60fps?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 9, 2003
17583 posts
659 upvotes
gves02 wrote: Call Sony and you demand they price match. If they don’t go on twitter and tell them you feel victimized
I'll be sure to send a strongly worded email!
Member
May 4, 2018
217 posts
128 upvotes
Haven't played the multiplayer yet but the single player campaign was pretty fun. I think Borderlands 2 had a much stronger story. The enemies in this game seemed like major bullet sponges.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 12, 2010
1207 posts
495 upvotes
Whitby
if you've waited until now, you might as well wait a bit longer to get the game + all expansions for less than 20 bucks.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3289 posts
406 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
I will wait for included dlc for $30 for Xbox one X

or wait for pc sale lol

I have pc with GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti 11GB Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Member
User avatar
Jul 13, 2007
388 posts
332 upvotes
Vancouver
strawberry9999 wrote: if you've waited until now, you might as well wait a bit longer to get the game + all expansions for less than 20 bucks.
Does not compute. Same analogy goes for any tech. By then BL4 might be around the corner.... 🤷🏻‍♂️
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 10, 2010
549 posts
836 upvotes
London
strawberry9999 wrote: if you've waited until now, you might as well wait a bit longer to get the game + all expansions for less than 20 bucks.
Considering two of the season pass DLC haven't even released yet (and won't be until September) you're going to be waiting quite a while for it to get down to $20
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 12, 2010
1207 posts
495 upvotes
Whitby
dawn_g_dkny wrote: Does not compute. Same analogy goes for any tech. By then BL4 might be around the corner.... 🤷🏻‍♂️
lol BL2 came out in 2012; it took almost 8 years for the next game in the series. I'm sure you'll be fine. There are plenty of games to play.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2015
88 posts
21 upvotes
Vanier, ON
PS4 Deluxe shows now as $79.99

Xbox is still showing up as sale price.

Top