Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Borderlands 3 XBOX - $9.95

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2021 10:31 am
[OP]
Member
Dec 11, 2009
257 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton

[Amazon.ca] Borderlands 3 XBOX - $9.95

I missed the 19.99 deal a few months ago... but here it is for XBOX @ $9.95 !!
Looks like PS4 isn't as lucky.

Might have to click on other sellers and make sure to select Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.ca / Sold by: Amazon.ca
19 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1077 posts
366 upvotes
Victoria
I played a lot of BL3 on Stadia over the holidays. $0.79 for BL3 and all the DLC/pass was a pretty damn good deal for time spent! I've enjoyed it a lot.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5688 posts
3784 upvotes
M-Arkham
$10 is pretty much everyday sale price
seen enough xbox or ps4 version of this on sale for $10 in the past 3 months
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
[OP]
Member
Dec 11, 2009
257 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton
MikeyCanuck wrote: I played a lot of BL3 on Stadia over the holidays. $0.79 for BL3 and all the DLC/pass was a pretty damn good deal for time spent! I've enjoyed it a lot.
I was tempted by that deal also... but heard Stadia wasn't exactly the best experience. Then again... less than a buck.
How was the performance of the game for you?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1077 posts
366 upvotes
Victoria
LE-37 wrote: I was tempted by that deal also... but heard Stadia wasn't exactly the best experience. Then again... less than a buck.
How was the performance of the game for you?
There was some lag once in awhile, but otherwise not too bad, at least for the price. I'm not really a hard core gamer anymore. We still have an xbox 360 ;) And a Switch for the kids. And I game on my PC. But for $0 for the Stadia via Google/Youtube deal, and $0.79 for BL3... I'll deal with some lag now and then. I also picked up Jedi Fallen Order from the Epic Holiday sale and coupon along with the daily free game each day. Fallen Order will be my next game to single player play through.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
2343 posts
676 upvotes
It was this price at EB games for their boxing day sale (not sure if that sale is still on)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3801 posts
3861 upvotes
Alberta
MikeyCanuck wrote: There was some lag once in awhile, but otherwise not too bad, at least for the price. I'm not really a hard core gamer anymore. We still have an xbox 360 ;) And a Switch for the kids. And I game on my PC. But for $0 for the Stadia via Google/Youtube deal, and $0.79 for BL3... I'll deal with some lag now and then. I also picked up Jedi Fallen Order from the Epic Holiday sale and coupon along with the daily free game each day. Fallen Order will be my next game to single player play through.
Fallen order was a great game. It gave me the Metroid feeling that I love in games for upgrades. Finished basically 100% (found all secrets but didn't bother with every cosmetic only upgrade).
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2016
169 posts
140 upvotes
Ontario
deal dead. back up to $28
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1077 posts
366 upvotes
Victoria
Lush78 wrote: Fallen order was a great game. It gave me the Metroid feeling that I love in games for upgrades. Finished basically 100% (found all secrets but didn't bother with every cosmetic only upgrade).
Oooo. I guess I should start it. I loved me some Metroid Prime games.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3801 posts
3861 upvotes
Alberta
internetdeal wrote: can you play this on xbox x ?
Yes, it's also included with game pass.

Edit: wrong game
Last edited by Lush78 on Jan 4th, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3801 posts
3861 upvotes
Alberta
St1fl3rR wrote: No it is not?
Sorry. I got off topic with another user talking about Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order...
Jr. Member
Apr 16, 2014
146 posts
192 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Brewmeanie wrote: $10 is pretty much everyday sale price
seen enough xbox or ps4 version of this on sale for $10 in the past 3 months
Well damn, I must just keep missing it at $10. Never seen it that low, and I've been waiting for the return of the $19.99 deal. Sadly this is no longer available in Amazon, so if you can direct me elsewhere to who has it at $10 that'd be awesome...
Newbie
Apr 27, 2018
16 posts
20 upvotes
Just tried placing last one in cart, but no dice. Thanks for the heads up though OP.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1090 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bishop613 wrote: Well damn, I must just keep missing it at $10. Never seen it that low, and I've been waiting for the return of the $19.99 deal. Sadly this is no longer available in Amazon, so if you can direct me elsewhere to who has it at $10 that'd be awesome...
frankjet wrote: Just tried placing last one in cart, but no dice. Thanks for the heads up though OP.
It has been this price for a few months now and will likely be back at this price once amazon gets more stock.
Sr. Member
Oct 3, 2015
733 posts
1457 upvotes
Toronto
bishop613 wrote: Well damn, I must just keep missing it at $10. Never seen it that low, and I've been waiting for the return of the $19.99 deal. Sadly this is no longer available in Amazon, so if you can direct me elsewhere to who has it at $10 that'd be awesome...
It's $9.99 at EB Games in store https://www.ebgames.ca/Xbox%20One/Games ... derlands-3

Add a price alert on Amazon. They've had it on sale a few times and this sale was on from December 27 until today.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2007
9934 posts
5227 upvotes
Paris
Lush78 wrote: Fallen order was a great game. It gave me the Metroid feeling that I love in games for upgrades. Finished basically 100% (found all secrets but didn't bother with every cosmetic only upgrade).
I love Star Wars and games, but honestly Fallen Order felt like it didnt have a soul somehow. I cant put my finger on it so this is a terrible review, but while I played through the single player (just the once) I didnt rush to fire up the Xbox to play it or get obsessed in any way like with other games. In a time with ore media to consume in the world, I probably wouldnt have finished it.

Top