Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level with Mount

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2016 9:20 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3885 posts
666 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level with Mount

Seems like not a bad little laser level for home use...
This review seems to like them

http://www.toptenreviews.com/home/tools ... ne-levels/
14 replies
Dec 8, 2005
504 posts
16 upvotes
This was on sale about 2 months ago for under 50$. Picked one up. I work in with these lasers all day. These are not for professional use, but I purchased it for home use and it works great. The difference is the beam, this one will throw a beam up perfectly in a room but in a commercial space with light and big distances, the beam isn't very very bright.
Again home use perfect, bought it for that and works great. Even at 60$ it's worth it
Jan 20, 2003
834 posts
178 upvotes
Vitulla wrote: This was on sale about 2 months ago for under 50$. Picked one up. I work in with these lasers all day. These are not for professional use, but I purchased it for home use and it works great. The difference is the beam, this one will throw a beam up perfectly in a room but in a commercial space with light and big distances, the beam isn't very very bright.
Again home use perfect, bought it for that and works great. Even at 60$ it's worth it
On the same boat. Can't agree more. Love this leveller for amateur like me.
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3885 posts
666 upvotes
I thought this was the one that was on sale a few months ago I couldnt remember what the price on it was... Glad to hear you like it as I missed out on it the last time it came up... I pulled the trigger this time
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bought this with my air miles points. Haven't really used it much yet, but for $60 its totally worth it.
May 25, 2010
704 posts
1010 upvotes
Orillia
what is the differents between this GLL2 vs the GLL30
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1581 posts
858 upvotes
Edmonton
Mtnviewer wrote: Go to the linked page at the top of this thread. Then READ the page! There is a comparison chart 2/3's of the way down.
Upvoted. TIred of people using this forum as their personal google service.
lak8 wrote: Bought this with my air miles points. Haven't really used it much yet, but for $60 its totally worth it.
I did the same in a last ditch to spend my points before expiry.....sigh. Seeing the sale value makes the airmiles it cost pretttty undervalued.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3885 posts
666 upvotes
gizmo8 wrote: it was the Bosch GLL 30 which looks exactly like this one.It was $39.95 for a day...
That was the one I kept looking at it and thinking about getting and then when I logged on to grab it the sale was over...
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For those still looking for one, Lowes has them on clearance for the same price. Link
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1581 posts
858 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, $10off with the LCA1050 coupon $49 from Lowes
Oct 26, 2011
521 posts
244 upvotes
Carbo wrote: Thanks, $10off with the LCA1050 coupon $49 from Lowes
LCA1050 hasn't worked for several months now.
Mar 28, 2009
737 posts
345 upvotes
Ottawa
gizmo8 wrote: it was the Bosch GLL 30 which looks exactly like this one.It was $39.95 for a day...
The GLL 55 was $36 as well back then. Received mine and love it, very bright and feels like a good quality build. Can't want to use it for renovations. This is a good buy if you're in the market!
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3885 posts
666 upvotes
craftsman wrote: For those still looking for one, Lowes has them on clearance for the same price. Link
I would think HD would price match that... If my local HD had stock I would cancel my Amazon order as Hd is much easier to deal with returns