Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level with Mount

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2016 9:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3599 posts
477 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level with Mount

Seems like not a bad little laser level for home use...
This review seems to like them

http://www.toptenreviews.com/home/tools ... ne-levels/
14 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2005
504 posts
16 upvotes
This was on sale about 2 months ago for under 50$. Picked one up. I work in with these lasers all day. These are not for professional use, but I purchased it for home use and it works great. The difference is the beam, this one will throw a beam up perfectly in a room but in a commercial space with light and big distances, the beam isn't very very bright.
Again home use perfect, bought it for that and works great. Even at 60$ it's worth it
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 20, 2003
680 posts
60 upvotes
Vitulla wrote: This was on sale about 2 months ago for under 50$. Picked one up. I work in with these lasers all day. These are not for professional use, but I purchased it for home use and it works great. The difference is the beam, this one will throw a beam up perfectly in a room but in a commercial space with light and big distances, the beam isn't very very bright.
Again home use perfect, bought it for that and works great. Even at 60$ it's worth it
On the same boat. Can't agree more. Love this leveller for amateur like me.
For Sale: BNIB, Sealed Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) for Vaughan (ONT) pickup only $40, PM me directly. Cheers
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3599 posts
477 upvotes
I thought this was the one that was on sale a few months ago I couldnt remember what the price on it was... Glad to hear you like it as I missed out on it the last time it came up... I pulled the trigger this time
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2007
790 posts
148 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bought this with my air miles points. Haven't really used it much yet, but for $60 its totally worth it.
Member
User avatar
May 25, 2010
257 posts
268 upvotes
Newmarket
what is the differents between this GLL2 vs the GLL30
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
1456 posts
686 upvotes
Edmonton
Mtnviewer wrote: Go to the linked page at the top of this thread. Then READ the page! There is a comparison chart 2/3's of the way down.
Upvoted. TIred of people using this forum as their personal google service.
lak8 wrote: Bought this with my air miles points. Haven't really used it much yet, but for $60 its totally worth it.
I did the same in a last ditch to spend my points before expiry.....sigh. Seeing the sale value makes the airmiles it cost pretttty undervalued.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3599 posts
477 upvotes
gizmo8 wrote: it was the Bosch GLL 30 which looks exactly like this one.It was $39.95 for a day...
That was the one I kept looking at it and thinking about getting and then when I logged on to grab it the sale was over...
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
13109 posts
6169 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For those still looking for one, Lowes has them on clearance for the same price. Link
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
1456 posts
686 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, $10off with the LCA1050 coupon $49 from Lowes
Member
Oct 26, 2011
425 posts
186 upvotes
Carbo wrote: Thanks, $10off with the LCA1050 coupon $49 from Lowes
LCA1050 hasn't worked for several months now.
Sr. Member
Mar 28, 2009
577 posts
172 upvotes
Ottawa
gizmo8 wrote: it was the Bosch GLL 30 which looks exactly like this one.It was $39.95 for a day...
The GLL 55 was $36 as well back then. Received mine and love it, very bright and feels like a good quality build. Can't want to use it for renovations. This is a good buy if you're in the market!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3599 posts
477 upvotes
craftsman wrote: For those still looking for one, Lowes has them on clearance for the same price. Link
I would think HD would price match that... If my local HD had stock I would cancel my Amazon order as Hd is much easier to deal with returns

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)