Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool - 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete-$188

[OP]
Apr 24, 2009
255 posts
307 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool - 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete-$188

Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool - 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete – Use For Overhead Drilling, Demolition, Anchoring – Corded Hammer Drill For Crew, Contractor, Construction
by BOSCH
4.7 out of 5 stars 711 ratings | 27 answered questions
Was: CDN$ 199.00
Price: CDN$ 188.00 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: CDN$ 11.00 (6%)
New (6) from CDN$ 188.00 + FREE Shipping
Style: Rotary Hammer

Rotary Hammer
CDN$ 188.00

Rotary hammer w/ grinder
CDN$ 305.64
3-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTION SELECTOR HAMMER DRILL: Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
SDS+ HAMMER DRILLS FOR CONCRETE: Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1”Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
ROTARY HAMMER DRILL POWER, DESIGN: A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
CONCRETE ELECTRIC HAMMER DRILL: Our concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Rotary hammers include field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars to increase energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.0 EPTA
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3857 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DoubleDouble wrote: I know...because I bought one. But this is for those who can't go back in time. Better than $299 at regular price HD/Lowes.
I bought one also from amazon @ $99.

I was on vacation visiting my sister in AZ for the holidays, and I ordered it, figuring that by the time amazon ships it, I'd be back (especially since I don't have prime), It was a Thursday, and I was returning on the weekend. Well, for the first time, it was delivered the very next day :) Luckily I keep in contact with a neighbor of mine, so when I saw them deliver it over my security camera, I called my neighbor to go outside and accept the delivery for me. For $99 it is a no-brainer. I have a Makita HP2010N hammer drill which is very nice and solid, but this thing goes through concrete like butter.
rotary.png
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3910 posts
6254 upvotes
Langley, BC
$11 off is not a “hot deal”

$12 off is a whole nother ballgame.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1456 posts
2028 upvotes
Waterloo Region
steven80 wrote: $11 off is not a “hot deal”

$12 off is a whole nother ballgame.
I actually laughed out loud when I read this.
Feb 22, 2011
250 posts
288 upvotes
Mississauga
I was just gonna grab one of these today since Lowe’s has it for $199, didn’t know about the $99 sale previously:( might not have bought anyways since I had no idea what to use it for at that time. Still gonna PM at HomeDepot I think it will be about the same price