Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) for 269$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 1:25 am
Oct 11, 2015
936 posts
520 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
freetrade wrote: Biggest concern for me is call quality. I haven't tried any of the Bose yet but people are constantly complaining to me about not being able to hear me or too much background noise. When it comes down to it, do you think I should go for these vs NC 700? Are the 700s worth the extra $200?? My primary reason is 8-10 hours of calling and stuff for work from home.
actually if you willing to go for NC700 Refurb Bose with full 1 year warranty they are only at $40 more now $309.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2010
1072 posts
306 upvotes
Endlesscc wrote: actually if you willing to go for NC700 Refurb Bose with full 1 year warranty they are only at $40 more now $309.
Through Bose directly? Can't find the link dang it.

Do you own a pair?
Dec 30, 2017
752 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
Ad_Rock wrote: I just wish these headphones had a physical mute button on them for video calls through my PC. Would allow me to be more mobile during calls at work and not have to run back to my laptop whenever I need to speak during a meeting (by taking myself off mute). Been looking at various wireless gaming headsets because of this and the SteelSeries seems to be the best option due to the retractable mic, that hides in the ear cup body.
https://amp.reddit.com/r/bose/comments/ ... e_for_qc35

Found this... Will test it out today.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
freetrade wrote: Biggest concern for me is call quality. I haven't tried any of the Bose yet but people are constantly complaining to me about not being able to hear me or too much background noise. When it comes down to it, do you think I should go for these vs NC 700? Are the 700s worth the extra $200?? My primary reason is 8-10 hours of calling and stuff for work from home.
Scroll down to call quality: https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/bose-700-vs-qc-35-II

However everyone I know who does that much calling uses AirPods. I would too as I'd like to hear my surroundings and forget I'm wearing them. You may get uncomfortable having closed over-the-ear 700's on all day, especially in the summer.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2010
1072 posts
306 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Scroll down to call quality: https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/bose-700-vs-qc-35-II

However everyone I know who does that much calling uses AirPods. I would too as I'd like to hear my surroundings and forget I'm wearing them. You may get uncomfortable having closed over-the-ear 700's on all day, especially in the summer.
Thanks. How are AirPods with Android though? Do they work equally well? Do they have multipoint? I am taking calls from laptop and phone back n forth throughout the day.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
freetrade wrote: Thanks. How are AirPods with Android though? Do they work equally well? Do they have multipoint? I am taking calls from laptop and phone back n forth throughout the day.
Not worth it with Android, but read the functionality available to Android, to see if it's worth it to you.
Dec 30, 2017
752 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
Ad_Rock wrote: Whoa, this is awesome. Please report back! But given the 90-day return policy I might just buy now and think later!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
Works ... It gives a audio notification.
Apr 2, 2010
145 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton
justrajdeep wrote: Works ... It gives a audio notification.
Wow, even better if actually gives an audio notification of muted/not muted as that would be my big fear.

Thank you so much!
Dec 31, 2010
923 posts
460 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vwfun wrote: Other than being wireless, is there much improvement from QC25 to QC35?
I am asking because I'm quite happy with the QC25 and wireless is not a big selling point to me.

Thanks,
Nah then stay with QC25, they're basically the same. QC35 has access to an app, where you can connect them to a few devices and update firmware as well as assistant.
Thats it. You can also get one of the wireless adapters for QC25 if u want to try out what wireless feels like, they are available on amazon.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
Bose is really trying to get people away from the 1000XM3 (@$300).
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1681 posts
1737 upvotes
Montreal
TeriyakiJack wrote: In before the deluge of posts saying "but we ain't travelling anymore, no need for noise cancellation"

These are ranked as some of the best headphones for WFH, due to the double duty of blocking your outside environment and the mics on it being very highly rated for zoom calls/meetings.
If my company pays for a better mic during Zoom meetings I will definitely consider this...
Jun 10, 2004
623 posts
1289 upvotes
Toronto
81+jNVOUsJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Brand BOSE
Connections Bluetooth, Wired, NFC
Model Name Quietcomfort 35 II
Colour Black
Noise control Active Noise Cancellation

• Three levels of world class noise cancellation for a better listening experience in any environment. The dimensions of the headphones are 18 centimeter x 17 centimeter x 8.1 centimeter
  • Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more
  • Noise rejecting dual microphone system for clear sound and voice pick up
  • Balanced audio performance at any volume. USB cable: 30.5 centimeter
  • Hassle free Bluetooth pairing, personalised settings, access to future updates and more through the Bose Connect app
  • Enabled with Bose AR an innovative, audio only version of augmented reality through a firmware update via the Bose Connect app
  • Bose AR availability and functionality varies. Bose AR enhanced apps are currently available for iPhone and iPad users only. Apps for Android devices are in development

-Callahan-

Lowest Price EVER on CCC!!
Mar 4, 2009
237 posts
86 upvotes
ordered on oct 29th, received them oct 30th

chose the silver over the black, even though most of my accessories tend to be black. the pictures online do not do it justice. the silver looks much better in person.
comfort level seems fine so far as ive only used it for about 1-2 hours now. sound quality is great in comparison to some other headsets, especially at $199

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)