Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones - $49.99 (50% off, prime members only exclusive)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 4:49 pm
May 17, 2011
373 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone think these might be cheaper on Prime day? My teens still use wired headphones since they've lost too many wireless. ;-)
Jun 8, 2011
106 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
thr333zy wrote: Is wired headphones still a popular option? Would have thought most people converted to wireless now, especially with brands like Anker and Aukey with such affordable entry level options
this is what i was thinking too... but does Bose have better sound quality?

Thanks for sharing deals tho OP!
Feb 1, 2009
73 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
thr333zy wrote: Is wired headphones still a popular option? Would have thought most people converted to wireless now, especially with brands like Anker and Aukey with such affordable entry level options
Still need wired for airplanes and other long travels without worrying about battery life
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3664 posts
3064 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MakeItCheap wrote: You could of searched it 100x times faster than this write up
That's the band-aid solution yes, but some people would rather investigate the root cause and actually solve issues.
Nov 30, 2010
558 posts
385 upvotes
Burnaby
MakeItCheap wrote:
You could of searched it 100x times faster than this write up
rugerty100 wrote: That's the band-aid solution yes, but some people would rather investigate the root cause and actually solve issues.
Of course I searched it myself, but I wasn't doing it for the deal. I was troubleshooting to provide info in case it actually is an issue with the way RFD does redirection links.
Aug 29, 2010
348 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I just bought these a couple weeks ago from Bestbuy for $60. Anyway, they're great quality and comfortable for anyone looking, I can't even feel them half the time since they don't like fully embed in your ear.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1053 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal! I bought these for $59.99 a few months back. They really stay in my ears well and I use them for hands-free calling all the time. Sound quality is good enough. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3691 posts
1030 upvotes
QC
Yes people do use weird headphone. Don't have to manage the battery and harder to lose.
Jul 8, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
Can't seem to load this one up. Maybe I will give their site a rest, check back later on.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1337 posts
2315 upvotes
Toronto
Nice. I bought these for $59.00 last Black Friday. Haven't used them yet. RFD has me buying too many headphones...
Oct 29, 2014
20 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP. Needed a pair for GF who lost hers!
Aug 30, 2012
971 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
How's the isolation on these? Need some in-ear headphones that won't fall out constantly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)