Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bose SoundSport Wireless (ATL)($99.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 2:16 pm
[OP]
Apr 13, 2015
271 posts
537 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[Amazon.ca] Bose SoundSport Wireless (ATL)($99.99)

All time low.

Cheers.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2023 posts
635 upvotes
How are these for running? Worried they may fall off lol
Jul 29, 2016
267 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Which one should I put on first, face mask or this earphone?
May 12, 2019
396 posts
516 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: How are these for running? Worried they may fall off lol
They're great - just make sure you use the right size tip (comes with it) and clip the wire to the back of your shirt.
Dec 1, 2017
106 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
These are the same price everywhere. Best Buy, the source, staples, Bose.ca
Nov 10, 2019
281 posts
197 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: How are these for running? Worried they may fall off lol
Love mine for running and cycling. Best ones to never fall off
May 12, 2019
396 posts
516 upvotes
kimchibowl wrote: Love mine for running and cycling. Best ones to never fall off
Hold up - what??

Do you hate your life or something?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1831 posts
1248 upvotes
Langley
I would buy another set in a heartbeat. They sound amazing, have good battery life and do not budge when in ear and using the right size. Only complaint is the little clip it comes with does a poor job of staying on the wire and in place as it’s removable and other complaint would be it’s not a favourable or pleasant experience wearing just 1 ear bud. They are somewhat heavy and the dangling side drags the other one down. I just can’t recommend whatsoever if you’re a 1 in 1 out kind of person unless you’re sitting absolutely still at a desk. Just my take. I put them through a beating of 5 high intensity work outs a week and they were awesome. Built in controls were also responsive and tactile rather than touch.
Nov 10, 2019
281 posts
197 upvotes
419justblaz wrote: Hold up - what??

I have used these for cycling many times, it's fine. Ofc I wouldn't wear one in dense traffic areas. Road cycling where I go (up north) is absolutely fine with them for me. Is it a risk? Sure but cycling up north where there is much less traffic works for me. Charge them up, go for 3-5 hr rides with them.
Jan 1, 2014
177 posts
44 upvotes
BRAMPTON / DT
They're ok sound wise, but I would never purchase them again. They feel very cheap because it seems to fall apart very easily. Mine did, no matter how well I took care of it. The rubber started to peel off and eventually rubber broke on different areas exposing the wire.

Just go check on reviews about the material.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1162 posts
1524 upvotes
Waterloo Region
419justblaz wrote: Hold up - what??

You probably have never done any meaningful cycling, like commuting or distance cycling. If you're going to be on a, bike for 30+ minutes at a time, you will need something to engage your mind. Earbuds that completely shut out the outside world are a terrible idea, but luckily, most earbuds today come with an ambient sound "passthrough" mode, so you can listen to music or podcasts and still be aware of your surroundings. Of course if you're cycling on a busy metropolitan street, without designated bike lanes, you might want to reconsider this.

These particular sound buds definitely worth considering because of the Multipoint connection ability. not sure if these ones are the type with the built in fitness tracker.
May 12, 2019
396 posts
516 upvotes
Gangsta101 wrote: You probably have never done any meaningful cycling, like commuting or distance cycling. If you're going to be on a, bike for 30+ minutes at a time, you will need something to engage your mind. Earbuds that completely shut out the outside world are a terrible idea, but luckily, most earbuds today come with an ambient sound "passthrough" mode, so you can listen to music or podcasts and still be aware of your surroundings. Of course if you're cycling on a busy metropolitan street, without designated bike lanes, you might want to reconsider this.

These particular sound buds definitely worth considering because of the Multipoint connection ability. not sure if these ones are the type with the built in fitness tracker.
I ride 50-100km every Sunday at 8am either outside of Milton/Escarpment or along the Lakeshore to Bronte. I would never put on music because I wouldn't be able to hear cars coming behind me. It's a deathwish I tell ya!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1162 posts
1524 upvotes
Waterloo Region
419justblaz wrote: I ride 50-100km every Sunday at 8am either outside of Milton/Escarpment or along the Lakeshore to Bronte. I would never put on music because I wouldn't be able to hear cars coming behind me. It's a deathwish I tell ya!
I was presumptuous then. Apologies.
I am not familiar with the streets around Milton, but I do know Bronte seems to be high traffic/narrow lanes (at least within the City) with ?dedicated bike lane, so it makes a lot of sense to keep your ears free.
I lived in mississauga and biked to work exclusively for a few years. Confederation/McLaughlin does have a dedicated bike lane. I used a Jabra Elite sports daily, sometimes with just a single earbud, and traffic monitoring wasn't an issue.
Sep 1, 2015
893 posts
1103 upvotes
I literally bought these from Amazon last november at $79.99 so how is $99.99 all-time low? Was the same time Bose was having their sale on Amazon where the Quietcomfort II over ears were like $216 brand new.

They're probably my favorite running, lifting, heavy workout headphones. I only get Bose because they are the ONLY one that stays in due to the tips. These stick out a bit from ears and also battery life is random sometimes. It takes a while to charge but usually is a good 3-5 hours of continuous. Calling is okay and clear. Charges via micro-usb.

I used to use the wired, then when Apple killed the headphone jack, Bose discontinued those. Their Soundsport true wireless were the first iteration of no wires, but they stuck out even more and had no anc. I have their Bose QC Earbuds with the best ANC in the business but they were $271+ at that time last year. I feel like I will eventually buy thr Bose Sport Earbuds. They don't have ANC but are smaller than the QC.
Sep 11, 2010
128 posts
111 upvotes
For cycling or running i recommend something like the Aftershockz Aeropex mini so it doesn't cover your ears and it stays on your head securely and comfortably. I even discovered that it has multipoint support so that one is a bonus.